Sancho's

563-322-1414

307 East George Washington Boulevard ( )

Davenport, IA 52803

Description: Sancho's is a Mexican restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Mexican, Good For Kids, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Sancho's
Diner Log for Sancho's:
  • 10/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 10/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA hasn't been here but wants to try it.

Reviews for Sancho's

Sancho's

3.0

Good Food

I do love the tacos. I think the beef has the best flavor around. They just built an addition to the building and remodeled. Be sure if you pay by credit card that you CLEARLY mark the tip on the ticket, I had a waitress write in a large tip on a credit card slip. I called and talked to the owner. I don’t think he believed me but when he showed me his original ticket it was clear. The waitress is still working there but we still go in there for the food. I won’t hold is against this place for the actions of one stupid waitress. I now only pay cash.

Tacos

Good Tacos

October 29, 2010

Won't be returning

Can't say I like this type of "mexican" food. Not authentic, not healthy, not right. Can you say gut bomb? May be okay spot for an after work drink on the screened-in porch overlooking the parking lot.

December 11, 2008

Sanchos Of Davenport

I have only been to Sanchos once but I will be planning a return trip.Very nice place with updated interior and very clean. The staff are great and the food is fantastic.Your servings are huge and I had to take some home. Highly…

Sancho's is located near the cities of Rock Island.
People found this by searching for: Sanchos Davenport Menu, Sanchos Menu Davenport, Sanchos Davenport, Sancho's Davenport, Sancho's Davenport Ia, Sanchos Davenport Hours, and Sanchos Menu Davenport Ia.

Featured in Davenport

Link to Sancho's

Sancho's  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  86%  Food:  84%  Service:  72%  Ambiance:  50%
Pros
  •  "I ordered the chicken enchilada's and they were nothing more than cream of chicken soup poured over 3 chicken tortillas. Yuck! Nothing authentic about this recipe."
Cons
  •  "Food is overpriced for what you receive. $6.19 for a hot dog and French fry kids meal. Not worth it."
Comments
  •  "These ppl r ridiculous says open til 11 but not"
  •  "Want tastier food, go to Los Rancheritos."