Sapthagiri

3151 State Rt 27 S
Franklin Park, NJ

Cuisine: Indian, Gluten Free, Middle Eastern

Pros
"Customer friendly, tasty food"
"My son is highly allergic to all nuts which was explained to the waiter and another man who seemed to be the owner. He said we will prepare a separate masala without cashews when we ordered for my son. They served same masala with cashews. As my son s"
Cons
"Nothing to say"
Comments
"Nice restaurant. "

Indian Gluten Free Middle Eastern

Sapthagiri  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/07/2013 - A diner from Franklin Park, NJ tried it and liked it.
  • 01/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'My son is highly allergic to all nuts which was explained to the waiter and another man who seemed to be the owner. He said we will prepare a separate masala without cashews when we ordered for my son. They served same masala with cashews. As my son s'
  • 03/21/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
  • 08/08/2015 - A diner from Hillsborough, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Customer friendly, tasty food'
    Cons: 'Nothing to say'
    Comments: 'Nice restaurant. '
Sapthagiri is located near the cities of Kendall Park, North Brunswick Twp, and North Brunswick.
People found this by searching for: Sapthagiri Restaurant Franklin Park Nj, Sapthagiri Franklin Park Nj, Saptagiri Nj, Saptagiri Rt 27, Saptagiri Restaurant Nj, +Saptigiri Restaurant Kendall Pk, Saptigiri Restaurant Kendall Pk, and Sapthagiri Route 27.