Call 297 N Main St
Munroe Falls, OH 44262-1077

Cuisine: Bakeries, American

Sarah Janes Bread Co is a Bakeries and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"There weren't any pros. I called and the lady who answered the phone was so rude and then hung up on me. Not a wonder why there is never any business there. "
Cons
"Everything "
Comments
"Don't go there! Waste of your time and money"
Knightlock photo

Knightlock

Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Sarah Janes Bread Co 1.0

Terrible...

This restaurant leaves a lot to be desired.

I went to pick some bread up from them on Monday and they were closed which is not in itself unusual. So I came back the next day and after they were opened (which the sign SAID 8 am to 2 PM) and asked them for a couple of loaves of whole wheat. They then told me that they did not take credit cards.

So after coming back on the next day and when they were opened I went into the restaurant to get some bread.

The staff ignored me! I was there for five minutes in plain sight of four different employees and they didn’t even bother to take the time to ask if I needed help or at least tell me they were busy. As a result, I cannot recommend this store to ANYONE and would strongly suggest not bothering to go there if you want any helpful service.

N/A

I cannot rate this because the staff did not bother to take my order.

Tri photo

Tri

Canton, OH
Sarah Janes Bread Co 5.0

honey wheat bread

I purchased this for first time about a month ago, and now I am hooked. This is now my favorite bread, purchased from Acme in Canton!. high fiber, great for toasting as well! I have passed the word to friends!

Bakeries American

Sarah Janes Bread Co  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/26/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'There weren't any pros. I called and the lady who answered the phone was so rude and then hung up on me. Not a wonder why there is never any business there. '
    Cons: 'Everything '
    Comments: 'Don't go there! Waste of your time and money'
Sarah Janes Bread Co is located near the cities of Silver Lake, Stow, Cuyahoga Falls, and Tallmadge.
People found this by searching for: Sarah Jane Pies, Munroe Falls, Ohio, Sarah Janes Bread, Sarah Jane Bread Company Munroe Falls, Sarah Janes Bread Company Website, Sarah Jane Bakery Munroe Falls, Sarah Jane's Old Fashioned Bread Company, Sarah Janes Old Fashioned Breads Of Substance, and Sarah Jane Bread Company.