Sauce

4.5 rating over 1 review
500 Washington Pike
Bridgeville, PA 15017

Cuisine: Italian, American, Burgers

Sauce is a Italian, American, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

mj123 photo

mj123

Canonsburg, PA
Sauce 5.0

Great Wedgey Salad !

Today I had a late lunch at Sauce restaurant in Bridgeville ,PA.
I visited Sauce around 1 pm so I was able to be seated right away. Sauce has a very friendly bar atmosphere with large screen tv’s, booths for seating and bar stools at the bar. For lunch I ordered a Steak Wedgey salad which I thought was delicious and innovatively served in a fried tortilla. The fresh green wedge of lettuce was placed inside the tortilla and topped with onion, bacon, eggs, tomato and medium well cooked steak. I have to say it was delicious with Ranch dressing. I even ate the tortilla when I was finished with the salad. The waitress was efficient and friendly.
I have eaten at Sauce before and I find the food to always be very good and the restaurant always has a friendly atmosphere. I will be returning to Sauce again so I can order the Apple Crisp with cinnamon ice cream. It is to die for !

Wedgey Salad with Steak

Absolutely delicious !

Italian Delivery American

Sauce  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 10/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 04/18/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Sauce is located near the cities of Presto, Upper St Clair, Morgan, Upper Saint Clair, and Mt Lebanon Twp.
People found this by searching for: Sauce Restaurant Bridgeville, Sauce Bridgeville Pa, Sauce Bridgeville Pa Menu, Sauce Bridgeville, "Sauce's Restaurant" +Bridgeville, Sauce Bridgeville Menu, and Sauce Restaurant Bridgeville Pa.