Sauce

412-221-2300

500 Washington Pike ( )

Bridgeville, PA 15017

Description: Sauce is a Italian, American, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.
Tags: Italian, Delivery, American, and Burgers
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Sauce

Reviews for Sauce

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by mj123
Sauce

Great Wedgey Salad !

Today I had a late lunch at Sauce restaurant in Bridgeville ,PA.
I visited Sauce around 1 pm so I was able to be seated right away. Sauce has a very friendly bar atmosphere with large screen tv’s, booths for seating and bar stools at the bar. For lunch I ordered a Steak Wedgey salad which I thought was delicious and innovatively served in a fried tortilla. The fresh green wedge of lettuce was placed inside the tortilla and topped with onion, bacon, eggs, tomato and medium well cooked steak. I have to say it was delicious with Ranch dressing. I even ate the tortilla when I was finished with the salad. The waitress was efficient and friendly.
I have eaten at Sauce before and I find the food to always be very good and the restaurant always has a friendly atmosphere. I will be returning to Sauce again so I can order the Apple Crisp with cinnamon ice cream. It is to die for !

Wedgey Salad with Steak

Absolutely delicious !

May 9, 2009

Best burgers in town

Super good food with a twist in a relaxed environment and many comfy booths. The burgers are delicious, and they offer a vegetarian black bean burger too. Side dishes include mac and cheese, cole slaw , baked beans or fries, etc. Theā€¦

Sauce is located near the cities of Presto, Upper St Clair, Morgan, Upper Saint Clair, and Mt Lebanon Twp.
People found this by searching for: Sauces Restaurant Bridgeville Pa, Sauce Restaurant Bridgeville, The Menu For Sauce In Bridgeville, Pa, Sauce Bridgeville, Sauce Bridgeville Pa Menu, Sauce Bridgeville Menu, Sauce Restaurant Bridgeville Pa, Sauce Bridgeville Pa, and Sauce In Bridgeville.

Pizza Salerno