Sauce

412-221-2300

500 Washington Pike ( )

Bridgeville, PA 15017

Description: Sauce is a Italian, American, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.
Tags: Italian, Delivery, American, and Burgers
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Sauce

Reviews for Sauce

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by mj123
Sauce

Great Wedgey Salad !

Today I had a late lunch at Sauce restaurant in Bridgeville ,PA.
I visited Sauce around 1 pm so I was able to be seated right away. Sauce has a very friendly bar atmosphere with large screen tv’s, booths for seating and bar stools at the bar. For lunch I ordered a Steak Wedgey salad which I thought was delicious and innovatively served in a fried tortilla. The fresh green wedge of lettuce was placed inside the tortilla and topped with onion, bacon, eggs, tomato and medium well cooked steak. I have to say it was delicious with Ranch dressing. I even ate the tortilla when I was finished with the salad. The waitress was efficient and friendly.
I have eaten at Sauce before and I find the food to always be very good and the restaurant always has a friendly atmosphere. I will be returning to Sauce again so I can order the Apple Crisp with cinnamon ice cream. It is to die for !

Wedgey Salad with Steak

Absolutely delicious !

May 9, 2009

Best burgers in town

Super good food with a twist in a relaxed environment and many comfy booths. The burgers are delicious, and they offer a vegetarian black bean burger too. Side dishes include mac and cheese, cole slaw , baked beans or fries, etc. Theā€¦

Sauce is located near the cities of Presto, Upper St Clair, Morgan, Upper Saint Clair, and Mt Lebanon Twp.
People found this by searching for: Sauce Bridgeville, Sauce Restaurant Bridgeville, Sauce Bridgeville Pa Menu, Sauce Bridgeville Pa, Sauce Bridgeville Menu, Sauce Restaurant Bridgeville Pa, and Sauce Bridgeville Website.

Pizza Salerno