- 13 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
Best Dishes at Savannah Steak & Chop House
These dishes from the Savannah Steak & Chop House menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
Prime Skirt Steak ()
- There's live music, such as blues or jazz, in the lounge most nights from around 7:30pm.
- If you like Savannah, check out owner David Wilhelm's other Orange County restaurants, including Chimayo Grill, Chimayo at the Beach, French 75 and Sorrento Grille.
- Menu items are subject to change. Contact the restaurant directly for recent menu additions and changes.
- Skip the valet and park your own car for free--in the same parking lot.
Sun-Thu 05:00PM - 10:00PMThu,Sat 05:00PM - 11:00PMSun 11:00AM - 02:30PM (Sunday Brunch)
Savannah Steak and Chop House serves Classic American Cuisine with Southern Hospitality. Offers an extensive menu of steaks, chops, and seafood with a California twist. The warm, clubhouse décor features dark wood, overstuffed booths, soft lighting and stone fireplaces. The fireplace bar and lounge is a great spot to indulge in a perfectly crafted martini, single-malt scotch, or glass of wine. Enjoy live music seven nights a week and table-side magic on Sundays. Savannah’s ‘private dining room’ has a warm ambiance, with its own fireplace, creating an intimate gathering place for up to 60 people. Our 100 seat Sunset Terrace, with fire pit and distant ocean view, is also available for private parties.
Link to Savannah Steak & Chop House
Copy the link below and paste onto your website or blog to display badge.
- 03/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
- 10/17/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.