Call 3404 5th Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3205
Neighborhoods: West Oakland

Cuisine: Pizza, American

Pros
"Got pizza that was have cooked and when you ask for a new pizza they won't comply ir give you your money back. I do not recommend this pizza place. The owners are very rude to the customers. "
"Good food and very reasonable !!!"
Comments
"A great place to dine but parking is somewhat difficult. of it's location ."
August 3, 2010

Still Here!!!

I just moved back to Pittsburgh after a hiatus for med school. It's funny, I have to say that I didn't miss living in Oakland, but I definitely missed Sciulli's. I remember this place being a smoky little joint where it seemed everyone…
February 2, 2009

best pizza by far

The regular round and pan pizzas here are the best I've had around here. It would be nice if there was parking on fifth avenue, but it's not too bad to park down on forbes and walk up. You can't beat the prices here either. I'm reading…
August 6, 2008

give this place a try

Hi\r I'm a regular at Sciulli's, and I have to say that I'm addicted to the Chicken Salad. It's a large salad with lots of tomato and cheese and topped with fresh off the oven chicken. I've tried the subs here too and they are all…

Pizza American Delivery

Sciulli's Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/23/2013 - A diner from Coraopolis, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 10/08/2013 - A diner from Westland, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Good food and very reasonable !!!'
    Comments: 'A great place to dine but parking is somewhat difficult. of it's location .'
  • 08/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Got pizza that was have cooked and when you ask for a new pizza they won't comply ir give you your money back. I do not recommend this pizza place. The owners are very rude to the customers. '
  • 04/28/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/03/2015 - A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it.
Sciulli's Pizza is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Sciulli's Pizza, Sciulli's Pizza Pittsburgh Menu, Scuillis Pizza, Scullis Pizza Oakland, Sciulli's Pizza Pittsburgh, Sciulli's Pizza Menu, and Is Scuilli's Pizza In Oakland Open Today.