Scoozzi Family Restaurant

7625 German Hill Rd
Dundalk, MD 21222

Cuisine: American, Italian, Seafood

Scoozzi Family Restaurant is a American, Italian, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"friendly familiar faces. "
"Fast service"
"The most, absolutely WORST placed televisions I've experienced in a bar n grill. There is literally, not a good angle. If u are at the bar hour neck will quickly stiffen as you have to cock, crane, lean, and look around other customers in order to see"
Cons
"the bathroom had vomit on the toilet and floor, once."
"Horrible place to watch the games. "
Comments
"I would like to waitress there :-)"
skunkman16 photo

skunkman16

White Marsh, MD
Scoozzi Family Restaurant 5.0

great food and service esp. crabcakes

My wife and I went to Scoozzis for dinner on the advise of a friend. We were not disappointed. The greek salad was fresh and delicious. But the crabcake was to die for.It was all backfin no filler and tasted delicious. probably the best I have had in Baltimore and I eat at a lot of restaurants. My wife had the stuffed flounder and she loved it. They also make fresh soups everyday We shared the crème of broccoli and loved it . Prices are very reasonable and service was great. The owners Elani and Fillippe both from Greece even came to our table and asked how everything was. Will definitely be going back.

best I have had

Loveztoeat photo

Loveztoeat

Essex, MD

Gross...

I went with my fiancée on a date and I took her to Scoozzi for a nice date. I’ve heard good things about it and I wanted to try it. I ordered the spinich pie and I was very displeased. When we got our food the plates and silver wear were so disgusting that we didn’t eat our food. I will not be going back.

ragabiboy1993 photo

ragabiboy1993

Middle River, MD
Scoozzi Family Restaurant 3.0

food and service

the food is amazing, the stakes are gigantic the fries are to die for and the service and very appropiate. the waitresses are nice and the place is very clean.very nice atmosphere.

Stomachache photo

Stomachache

Terrible Food

We ate a crab cake platter and both got sick at night and then when we approached them for a refund they said we need a doctors certificate. They should just bite the bullet and admit they should not have served the food that way !

Made us sick all night!

nsynkarynne23 photo

nsynkarynne23

Essex, MD
Scoozzi Family Restaurant 4.0

Totally disagree with the other reviews

My husband works right around the corner and we’ve gone here for lunch on days I’ve been off, and driven from Essex for dinner. Their crabcakes are great and my husband loooooves cheesesteaks and he loved theirs. The service is always great, we’re always seated fairly quickly and checked up on often. Everyone there is very nice, family kid of atmosphere. The prices aren’t bad either. Not sure if the other people went on off days but everyone at my husbands job goes there for lunch all the time and they love it.

Electra1645 photo

Electra1645

Scoozzi Family Restaurant 1.0

HORRIBLE FOOD AND TERRIBLE SERVICE.

MY FAMILY AND I WENT TO THIS RESTAURANT AND IT WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE WE EVER ENCOUNTERED. FIRST THEY SAT US AT A TABLE AND IT TOOK THE SERVER FOREVER TO COME OVER. NO ONE ACKNOWLEDGED US. WHEN WE ORDERED THE FOOD IT ARRIVED 45 MINUTES LATER, WAY TOO LONG FOR CRABCAKES AND SANDWICHES. THE CRABCAKES ARE MADE OF ALOT OF FILLER, DON’T EAT THERE. THE STEAK SUBS HARDLY HAD ANY STEAK, IT WAS ALL BREAD. THE SERVER DIDN’T COME BACK TO SEE HOW OUR MEAL WAS NOR DID THEY ASK IF WE NEEDED ANY REFILLS. WHEN WE ASKED FOR THE SERVER TO COME OVER , SHE HAD AN ATTITUDE AND ROLLED HER EYES. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO MY WORST ENEMY. I ASKED FOR TO SPEAK TO THE OWNER AND HER REPLY WAS HE IS BUSY AND THAT IS HOW THE OWNER TREATS HIS CUSTOMERS, HE DOESN’T CARE HOW WE FEEL.

CRABCAKE SANDWICH

THIS WAS TERRIBLE, ALL FILLER IN THE CRABCAKE.

Claince photo

Claince

Scoozzi Family Restaurant 3.0

Average Restaurant

Scoozi’s is average at best. The dining room is very small. That’s because the bar drives 80% of the business. The food, service and prices are average. I wouldn’t rate it as one of my top ten favorites in the area.

American Delivery Italian

Scoozzi Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/24/2013 - A diner from Dundalk, MD tried it and liked it.
  • 04/17/2013 - A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it and liked it.
  • 04/24/2013 - A diner from Richmond, VA tried it and didn't like it.
  • 05/03/2013 - A diner from Dundalk, MD tried it.
  • 05/17/2013 - A diner from Dundalk, MD tried it and liked it.
  • 05/23/2013 - A diner from Jessup, MD tried it.
  • 05/28/2013 - A diner from Dundalk, MD tried it and liked it.
  • 07/03/2013 - A diner from Oakland, MI tried it.
  • 07/16/2013 - A diner from Silver Spring, MD tried it.
  • 07/20/2013 - A diner from Dundalk, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/08/2013 - A diner from Dundalk, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/17/2013 - A diner from Casanova, VA tried it.
  • 11/19/2013 - A diner from Arlington, VA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The most, absolutely WORST placed televisions I've experienced in a bar n grill. There is literally, not a good angle. If u are at the bar hour neck will quickly stiffen as you have to cock, crane, lean, and look around other customers in order to see'
    Cons: 'Horrible place to watch the games. '
  • 03/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 03/31/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 05/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food.
  • 06/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Fast service'
  • 08/27/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'friendly familiar faces. '
    Cons: 'the bathroom had vomit on the toilet and floor, once.'
    Comments: 'I would like to waitress there :-)'
  • 10/23/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
  • 11/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 12/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 01/02/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 02/02/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/17/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/30/2015 - A diner from New York, NY tried it and didn't like it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.
Won Xing

Chinese in Dundalk Cityside

Scoozzi Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Highlandtown, Canton, and Sparrows Point.
People found this by searching for: Scoozzi Restaurant Dundalk, Md, Scoozi's Restaurant Dundalk, Scoozi's Restaurant Baltimore Md, Scoozi's Baltimore, Scoozi's Dundalk, Scoozi's In Dundalk, Md, Scoozies, and Scoozies Dundalk.