Scotto Pizza

2.8 rating over 1 review

856-767-0029

328 S White Horse Pike ( )

Berlin, NJ 08009-1962

Tags: Pizza and Subs
  • 174 dishes entered by diners at Scotto Pizza

Reviews for Scotto Pizza

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by zaz
Scotto Pizza

What are you kidding me!

So we order dinner from Scotto’s tonight and I get a Pizza Steak sandwich as I normally do. I eat about half way through the first half of the sandwich and I get ready to take another bite, when out of the corner of my eye I notice something. It was a hair that my eye caught, not hair found on your head, but what looks to be pubic hair. I throw the sandwich down in disgust and begin to think, well maybe it’s a hair from my dog that somehow found its way into my sandwich??? Until, I open the un-touched second half of the sandwich and begin to search for more hair and what the F do you know, I find another hair entangled in between the meat and sauce of the sandwich. So the only way those hairs found their way into my sandwich was by someone taking their time to actually place them there. I let the manager, that could give a flying F, know about the issue to make him aware, but as it seemed to me there was nothing he was going to do, nor did it sound like he cared. We have order from Scotto’s for years, but now I will never again be ordering from there and I really do hope they clean up this issue for the sake of anyone else daring enough to eat there and if they don’t than they deserve to be shut-down forever. Beware, check your food for hair, you’ll find some for sure!

Scotto Pizza is located near the cities of West Berlin, Atco, and Clementon.
People found this by searching for: Scotto's Pizza Berlin, Scotto Pizza Menu, Scotto's Pizza Berlin Nj Menu, Scotto Pizza Berlin Nj Menu, Scotto's Pizza Menu Berlin Nj, Scotto's Pizza Berlin Nj, Scottos Berlin, and Scotto's Pizza Berlin Menu.

Twin Roads Pizzeria & Restaurant

Nearby Restaurants

Link to Scotto Pizza

Scotto Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  93%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  85%