3.0 rating over 1 review

619-236-1299

800 Seacoast Dr ( Between Date Ave and Daisy Ave )

Imperial Beach, CA 91932-1803

Neighborhoods: Imperial Beach

Description: SEA 180 is a American, Fusion, and Eclectic restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: American, OpenTable, Reservations, Fusion, and Eclectic
  • 1 dish entered by diners at SEA 180

From OpenTable:

SEA180° - a coastal tavern, brings contemporary beachfront dining to one of San Diego’s most distinctive locales. With sweeping “180 degree” views of the Coronado Islands, South Bay and Mexico, the name SEA180° was coined from the expansive ocean views visible from every corner of the establishment and is just steps from the stunning Imperial Beach sand. Located on the ground level of Pier South Resort, named for the nearby Imperial Beach pier, SEA180° provides one of the few dining options in San Diego that is truly oceanfront.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for SEA 180

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by cody

3.0

Beautiful View!

The view is breathtaking! We were there at sunset and you won’t find a better view even if you went to Hawaii. The service was excellent, our water glasses were always full, the waiter was knowledgeable about the food and wine selections. We were there on a Wednesday and made reservations on-line but they weren’t busy and we had our choice of tables. We had a great table by the window.
Now for the food, what we ordered was good, we both had steak, sirloin and filet, and they were both good, however there was not much else on the menu I would eat, except the chicken and hamburger. I know the restaurant is right on the beach, but there is a lot of seafood on the menu we don’t eat, raw tuna, ceviche, or tongue tacos. The fish was something European, which I don’t understand why it wasn’t a local fish? I have eaten at most of the Cohn restaurants and don’t think of myself as a ‘boring eater’ I truly believe there needs to be a larger variety of food.
I love that there is a nice restaurant in the South Bay, and I appreciate the Cohn family for their investment, I just really think if Sea 180 is going to be successful they need to change their menu a little to something a little more mainstream, similar to C Level. I really want to see the South Bay flourish and I will probably return to Sea 180, but I think the menu needs to be revamped.

Baseball Sirloin

The steak was good, prepared the way I ordered, very tender. The potatoes were good, but they could have been a little more generous with the potatoes.