Call 800 Seacoast Dr
(Between Date Ave and Daisy Ave)
Imperial Beach, CA 91932-1803
Neighborhoods: Imperial Beach

Cuisine: American, Fusion, Eclectic

SEA 180 is a American, Fusion, and Eclectic restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"I had the sliters and the mat was tasty, a bit pricey but enjoyable. "
"Great Place, food & service "
"This place is a mess"
Cons
"The menu"
"All"
Comments
"Use underground parking!"
"Don't gp"
BEACHSNAKE98 photo

BEACHSNAKE98

San Diego, CA
SEA 180 5.0

SEASIDE DINING

My wife and I went for a Sunday brunch. We had never been before and were pleasantly surprised. The employees were very attentive and very friendly. Both of our selections were very good both in flavor and presentation. We are having our company party here and I can say it was a good choice. We will be back.

cody photo

cody

Chula Vista, CA
SEA 180 3.0

Beautiful View!

The view is breathtaking! We were there at sunset and you won’t find a better view even if you went to Hawaii. The service was excellent, our water glasses were always full, the waiter was knowledgeable about the food and wine selections. We were there on a Wednesday and made reservations on-line but they weren’t busy and we had our choice of tables. We had a great table by the window.
Now for the food, what we ordered was good, we both had steak, sirloin and filet, and they were both good, however there was not much else on the menu I would eat, except the chicken and hamburger. I know the restaurant is right on the beach, but there is a lot of seafood on the menu we don’t eat, raw tuna, ceviche, or tongue tacos. The fish was something European, which I don’t understand why it wasn’t a local fish? I have eaten at most of the Cohn restaurants and don’t think of myself as a ‘boring eater’ I truly believe there needs to be a larger variety of food.
I love that there is a nice restaurant in the South Bay, and I appreciate the Cohn family for their investment, I just really think if Sea 180 is going to be successful they need to change their menu a little to something a little more mainstream, similar to C Level. I really want to see the South Bay flourish and I will probably return to Sea 180, but I think the menu needs to be revamped.

Baseball Sirloin

The steak was good, prepared the way I ordered, very tender. The potatoes were good, but they could have been a little more generous with the potatoes.

American OpenTable Reservations

From OpenTable:

SEA180° - a coastal tavern, brings contemporary beachfront dining to one of San Diego’s most distinctive locales. With sweeping “180 degree” views of the Coronado Islands, South Bay and Mexico, the name SEA180° was coined from the expansive ocean views visible from every corner of the establishment and is just steps from the stunning Imperial Beach sand. Located on the ground level of Pier South Resort, named for the nearby Imperial Beach pier, SEA180° provides one of the few dining options in San Diego that is truly oceanfront.

Owner? Claim The Menu

SEA 180  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/22/2013 - A diner from San Diego, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/26/2013 - A diner from Riverside, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/01/2014 - A diner from Chula Vista, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'This place is a mess'
    Cons: 'All'
    Comments: 'Don't gp'
  • 01/02/2014 - A diner from Chula Vista, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/04/2014 - A diner from Wildomar, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/08/2014 - A diner from Hermosa Beach, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Great Place, food & service '
    Cons: 'None'
    Comments: 'Use underground parking!'
  • 04/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Cons: 'The menu'
  • 04/09/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 04/30/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 05/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/06/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I had the sliters and the mat was tasty, a bit pricey but enjoyable. '
  • 08/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/18/2015 - A diner from Mountain View, CA tried it.
  • 05/31/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
SEA 180 is located near the cities of Otay.
People found this by searching for: Sea 180 Restaurant, Imperial Beach Cohn Restaurant, Sea 180 Coastal Tavern, Sea 180 Imperial Beach, Sea180, Seaone Hotel Imperial Beach, Sea 180 Menu, Sea 180, and C180 Restaurant Imperial Beach.