Call 1104 Hwy 17 South
North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582

Cuisine: Seafood, American

Overall
Pros
"This restaurant is amazing! Don't let the outside of this place fool you cause it does need some exterior work! My bf has been going here for years but it was my first time as well as my family's. It turned out to be the best meal of our trip. I h"
Cons
Comments
"No"

Seafood American

Sea Merchants  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/23/2013 - A diner from Norcross, GA tried it and liked it.
  • 08/23/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/26/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/20/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'This restaurant is amazing! Don't let the outside of this place fool you cause it does need some exterior work! My bf has been going here for years but it was my first time as well as my family's. It turned out to be the best meal of our trip. I h'
    Cons: 'None'
    Comments: 'No'
  • 06/11/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food.
Sea Merchants is located near the cities of Cherry Grove Beach and North Myrtle Bch.
People found this by searching for: Sea Merchant North Myrtle Beach, Sea Merchants North Myrtle Beach, Sea Merchants Restaurant North Myrtle Beach, Sea Merchants North Myrtle Beach Menu, Sea Merchants Restaurant Menu, Sea Merchants Menu North Myrtle Beach, and Sea Merchants Menu.