Call 1 Anastasia Blvd
St Augustine, FL 32080

Cuisine: Seafood, American

SeaFair Restaurant is a Seafood and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

TravelPrincess photo

TravelPrincess

Knoxville, TN
SeaFair Restaurant 1.0

No atmosphere, horrible food, worst service we've had EVER!

This might possibly be the worst dining experience I’ve had ever! FYI, I’m a food and travel critic, so that’s really saying something. I’ve eaten in some bad restaurants over the years, but tonight’s experience at the Sea Fare takes the cake. We waited well over an hour to get our entrees… didn’t see the appetizer until we had spent about ten minutes trying to figure out if we were going to even eat the entrees (We didn’t! After one or two bites, we decided we would rather go home hungry). Waitress was gone for more than twenty minutes at a time while we waited with empty glasses. Silverware was dirty and the place kinda smelled a little off… like dirty dish water. There was also something in my greek salad that didn’t belong… kinda like mushy cooked potatoes. Yuck! Who the hell puts potatoes in a greek salad? It’s nasty! The crab fritters were a huge flop and the New England Clam chowder tasted like watery, out of date Campbells soup and it smelled like dirty feet.

Greek Salad

It was sloppy and the vegetables were kinda wilted. It also had runny potato salad mixed in. After one bite, I was more than done!

SeaFair Restaurant 5.0
July 27, 2008

Local Favorite

Having grown up in St. Augustine, I have eaten at Sea Fair for most of my life. I consider the Hadjis family my friends. They treat everyone like family! The local seafood specials are great! The special touches, like the homemade…
SeaFair Restaurant 5.0
January 4, 2007

MUST DO part of MY VACATION every year! A+++++++++ in EVERY WAY!!

MUST DO part of MY VACATION every year! A+++++++++ in EVERY WAY!! - I plan a SPECIAL MEMORY around a meal here ............. GREAT year after year ...... family FAV. even to the decor. FRESH, DELICIOUS CLEAN FOOD, SPECIAL ATTENTION TO…

Seafood Delivery American

SeaFair Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

SeaFair Restaurant is located near the cities of Saint Augustine and St Augustine.
People found this by searching for: Seafair Restaurant, Seafair Restaurant St Augustine, Sea Farer Restaurant, St Augustine, Fl, Seafarer Restaurant St Augustine Fl, Seafarersrestaurant St Augustinefl, Seafair Restaurant Menu/St Aug Fl, Sea Fair Restaurant St Augustine, and Sea Fair St Augustine.