1.0 rating over 1 review
Call 5218 Patrick Rd
Verona, NY 13478

Cuisine: American, Buffet

Season's Harvest Buffet at Turning Stone is a American and Buffet restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Variety was great."
"A lot of selections"
Cons
"Do not like that smoking is allowed."
"Usually a when I go to this restaurant, it's very good. This time,8/16/13, the food was very bad! The meats were very a dry and tough, the calamari was very mushy and many of the other foods were bland. I will have to think on coming back again, espe"
DSP photo

DSP

Sandy Creek, NY
Season's Harvest Buffet at Turning Stone 1.0

BUFFET DISASTER

This buffet by far needs some real help. I have dined at other restaurants at the Turning Stone which have all been good in terms of food quality.

I typically do not like Buffets because the food is just cooked for volume versus taste.
I visited the Buffet on Friday June 13th because I thought there may be some good seafood choices. I was very mistaken. The seafood was terrible mostly fried and soggy. The other choices were simply about the same. A Casino like the Turning Stone should better represent. It costs 22.95 per person and I walked away hungry. My experience was not good at all.

Buffet

Food was very poorly prepared. Worst ever.

American Reservations Buffet

Season's Harvest Buffet at Turning Stone  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Turning Stone Casino Seafood Buffet, Turning Stone Buffet Menu, Four Season Harvet Buffet Menu At Turning Stone, Turning Stone Four Seasons, Turning Stone Seafood Buffet, Turning Stone Harvest Buffet Menu, Turning Stone Buffet Price, Turning Stone Harvest Buffet Restaurant, and Turning Stone Harvest Buffet/ Price.