Call 34359 Plymouth Rd
Livonia, MI 48150-1500

Cuisine: American, Burgers, Diner

Overall
Cons
"The owner is very nice to your face but u can almost always hear him saying something rude and mean to AT LEAST one of his employees with in the time I am there for a meal-about 20 mins to a half hour- I even saw one of them cry one time!!!! I hope she qu"
Senate Coney Island 4.0
May 5, 2011

Good Food!

I went to Senate to have dinner with a friend for the first time. The ambiance was superb. The food very fresh and good. The service is quite quick. The daily special meals are the best thing about this restaurant
Senate Coney Island 1.0
November 28, 2010

Disgusted!

I 've loved Senate for a long time. Mine family and I order from there all the time. However one morning my sister and I had gone there for breakfast and as we were leaving we heard either the manager or the owner yelling at one of the…
Senate Coney Island 4.0
April 20, 2009

Best spinach pie!

We love the menu variety but the spinach pie is my favorite. The food is always good, the service is always good, and the staff is friendly even when the restaurant is busy.

American Burgers Diner

Senate Coney Island  Restaurant Reviews

Senate Coney Island is located near the cities of Detroit Metro, Redford, and Garden City.
People found this by searching for: Senate Coney Island Livonia Menu, Senate Coney Island Livonia Mi Menu, Senate Coney Island Livonia Michigan, Senate Coney Island In Livonia Mi, Senate Coney Island Livonia Carry Out Menu, Senate Coney Island In Livonia Michigan, Senate Coney Island Menu, Senate Coney Island Livonia Mi, and Senate Coney Island.