Sepia

123 N Jefferson St
Chicago, IL 60661

Neighborhoods: West Loop
Cuisine: Brunch, Private Parties, American

Sepia is a Brunch, Private Parties, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

jinkwell photo

jinkwell

Sepia 3.0

Father's Day at Sepia

For Father’s Day, my family decided to head over to Sepia earlier today for Sunday brunch. We were definitely not disappointed, but we weren’t very impressed either. But take my review with a grain of salt because we only had brunch.

Admittedly, we didn’t have reservations, but the waiting time was awfully long. The restaurant wasn’t even full. When we were seated, we waited almost half an hour before someone was kind enough to take our orders. I was left wondering if there were only 2 servers that day.

However, the meal itself was delicious. I had the duck breast hash with scrambled eggs. My father opted for the flank steak. And my mother ordered the salmon brioche sandwich. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed brunch; except my mom was not so happy with the burnt edges of her bread. The portions were huge and filling; the prices were very fair.

I want to come back for lunch/dinner to try out the other dishes since brunch was so enjoyable. However, the service was somewhat lacking.

Brunch Private Parties Prix Fix Menus

From OpenTable:

Seamlessly melding refined and rustic, vintage and contemporary, Sepia has the feel of an instant classic. The stylish space is warm and inviting, comfortable yet lively. Attention to detail runs throughout Sepia -- both in the room and on the plate -- from the custom Art Nouveau tile floor to the hand-crafted millwork and the vintage stemware. The easy elegance of the room serves as the perfect backdrop for the inventive American cuisine. Chef Andrew Zimmerman's product-driven, seasonal menu showcases the purity and quality of the ingredients, letting both the ingredients and his passion for what he does shine through. Sepia celebrates tradition – with a modern twist.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Sepia  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/26/2013 - A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.
Sepia is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Sepia Brunch Menu, Sepia Chicago, Sepia Chicago Gluten Free, Brunch 60661, Sepia Chocago Restaurant Gluten Free Menu, Sepia Gluten Free Menu, and Sepia West Loop.