Sepia

312-441-1920

123 N Jefferson St ( )

Chicago, IL 60661

Neighborhoods: West Loop

Description: Sepia is a Brunch, Gluten Free, and Contemporary restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Brunch, Gluten Free, Contemporary, Delivery, Contemporary American, American, American (New), Casual Elegant, Reservations, and OpenTable
  • 127 dishes entered by diners at Sepia

From OpenTable:

Seamlessly melding refined and rustic, vintage and contemporary, Sepia has the feel of an instant classic. The stylish space is warm and inviting, comfortable yet lively. Attention to detail runs throughout Sepia -- both in the room and on the plate -- from the custom Art Nouveau tile floor to the hand-crafted millwork and the vintage stemware. The easy elegance of the room serves as the perfect backdrop for the inventive American cuisine. Chef Andrew Zimmerman's product-driven, seasonal menu showcases the purity and quality of the ingredients, letting both the ingredients and his passion for what he does shine through. Sepia celebrates tradition – with a modern twist.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Reviews for Sepia

Editorial Review by Gayot »

Sepia

3.0

Father's Day at Sepia

For Father’s Day, my family decided to head over to Sepia earlier today for Sunday brunch. We were definitely not disappointed, but we weren’t very impressed either. But take my review with a grain of salt because we only had brunch.

Admittedly, we didn’t have reservations, but the waiting time was awfully long. The restaurant wasn’t even full. When we were seated, we waited almost half an hour before someone was kind enough to take our orders. I was left wondering if there were only 2 servers that day.

However, the meal itself was delicious. I had the duck breast hash with scrambled eggs. My father opted for the flank steak. And my mother ordered the salmon brioche sandwich. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed brunch; except my mom was not so happy with the burnt edges of her bread. The portions were huge and filling; the prices were very fair.

I want to come back for lunch/dinner to try out the other dishes since brunch was so enjoyable. However, the service was somewhat lacking.

July 27, 2012

Excellent restaurant. We were there couple of weeks ago. We loved the environment. The interior of the place was very cozy. The food was amazing and portaions were great. Great experience.

October 22, 2008

A one-time print shop breathes life into River West with its contemporary American fare and tasteful decor.

The Scene
Monochrome never looked so stylish in a space drenched in chocolate, a signature color and an homage to the ink used in vintage photographs. A front lounge features upholstered banquette seats and marble-topped tables,…

Sepia is located near the cities of Pilsen, Armour Square, Near South Side, Mc Kinley Park, and Near West Side.
People found this by searching for: Sepia West Loop, Brunch 60661, Sepia Gluten Free Menu, Sepia Chicago Gluten Free, Sepia Chicago, Sepia Brunch Menu, and Sepia Chocago Restaurant Gluten Free Menu.

Featured in Chicago