Serpe & Sons Bakery

1411 Kirkwood Hwy ( )

Wilmington, DE 19805-2101

Tags: Bakeries, Ice Cream, Pizza, Frozen Yogurt, Donuts, and Parking
Diner Log for Serpe & Sons Bakery:
  • 04/26/2013 - A diner from Bear, DE hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 05/07/2013 - A diner from Middletown, DE hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 05/10/2013 - A diner from Philadelphia, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 06/13/2013 - A diner from Keyport, NJ tried it and liked it.
  • 07/09/2013 - A diner from Conshohocken, PA hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 08/18/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 09/28/2013 - A diner from Wilmington, DE tried it and didn't like it.
  • 02/17/2014 - A diner from Greenwich, CT tried it and didn't like it.

Reviews for Serpe & Sons Bakery

April 8, 2010

Best Canoli's & Pizza Anywhere

Serpe's Bakery in Elsmere has the best canoli's I have ever tasted. I'm not suppose to eat sweets but they have small baby ones they offer so I can at least have a little "sweet tease" & the cold tomato pizza is to die for. Keep up theā€¦

October 19, 2009

Horrible Cake

Dryest cake I ever ate. Drove from newark to get it. Never again. Lost my business, for birthday cakes forever.Cannot even give a star,this site forced me into it.

June 30, 2009

Best. Cake. Ever.

This is cake how it's supposed to be made. I'm from out of town and I pick up cake from here whenever I visit family in DE. If I ever get married, I'm getting a cake from Serpes. It is soooooo delicious.

Serpe & Sons Bakery is located near the cities of Elsmere, Edgemoor, Silverbrook, Talleyville, and Greenville.
People found this by searching for: Serpes Bakery, Surpees Bakery, Serpes Bakery Prices, Restaurants Kirkwood,Mo, Serpes Bakery Menu, Restaurants Deptford, Nj, First Watch Restaurant In Springfield, Pa, Serpe's Bakery Menu, and Menden Hall Restaurant, Chester County, Pa.

Krazy Kats
Domaine Hudson wine bar & eatery
Harry's Savoy Grill
The Melting Pot
Lamberti's Cucina

Link to Serpe & Sons Bakery

Serpe & Sons Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  50%
Pros
  •  "Very disappointed in my cake. They take orders but don't fulfill them correctly"
Cons
  •  "I ordered a pound cake with banana cream filling with pink fondant and scroll piping. What I got was a very dry cake with black bananas between the layers. The fondant was terrible and they decorated the cake completely different than what I ordered. "