Serpe & Sons Bakery

1411 Kirkwood Hwy ( )

Wilmington, DE 19805-2101

Tags: Bakeries, Ice Cream, Pizza, Frozen Yogurt, Donuts, and Parking
Diner Log for Serpe & Sons Bakery:
  • 01/08/2015 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 03/02/2015 - A diner from New York, NY hasn't been here but wants to try it.

Overall: 42%    Food: 25%    Service: 25%    Ambiance: 50%
Pros

• "Very disappointed in my cake. They take orders but don't fulfill them correctly"
Cons
  • "I ordered a pound cake with banana cream filling with pink fondant and scroll piping. What I got was a very dry cake with black bananas between the layers. The fondant was terrible and they decorated the cake completely different than what I ordered. "

Reviews for Serpe & Sons Bakery

April 8, 2010

Best Canoli's & Pizza Anywhere

Serpe's Bakery in Elsmere has the best canoli's I have ever tasted. I'm not suppose to eat sweets but they have small baby ones they offer so I can at least have a little "sweet tease" & the cold tomato pizza is to die for. Keep up theā€¦

October 19, 2009

Horrible Cake

Dryest cake I ever ate. Drove from newark to get it. Never again. Lost my business, for birthday cakes forever.Cannot even give a star,this site forced me into it.

June 30, 2009

Best. Cake. Ever.

This is cake how it's supposed to be made. I'm from out of town and I pick up cake from here whenever I visit family in DE. If I ever get married, I'm getting a cake from Serpes. It is soooooo delicious.

Serpe & Sons Bakery is located near the cities of Elsmere, Edgemoor, Silverbrook, Greenville, and Montchanin.
People found this by searching for: Serpe's Bakery Menu, First Watch Restaurant In Springfield, Pa, Serpes Bakery Menu, Surpees Bakery, Serpe Bakery Wilmington Deleware, Serpe Bakery, Serpes Bakery, and Serpes Bakery Prices.

Krazy Kats