Call 125 W Station Square Dr # 201
Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Neighborhoods: South Shore

Cuisine: Chinese, Vegetarian, Private Parties

Sesame Inn Chinese Restaurant is a Chinese, Vegetarian, and Private Parties restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

cinnachocoholic photo

cinnachocoholic

Orlando, FL
Sesame Inn Chinese Restaurant 4.0

Good service, generous portions, yummy food

This is a perfect place for a workday lunch. You always get your food in 15 minutes or less, even when it’s crowded. My two standby dishes are chicken with cashews and chicken lo mein. Both come with the option of soup or an egg roll (I always go with the egg roll) and hot tea. The portions are so huge I always have leftovers for at least one other meal, which is great considering the meals are almost all under $10. The food is delicious, although probably not nutritious.

Chicken with Cashews

The chicken, veggies, and cashews are all delicious, and it comes with the option of steamed or brown rice.

Chicken Lo Mein

I’m picky when it comes to lo mein, but theirs is great. I get it with no veggies, just lots of yummy chicken and noodles.

Sesame Inn Chinese Restaurant 4.0
September 1, 2009

Sesame Inn is consistently good.

Consistently good Chinese fare. I've been to the Station Square and North Hills locatoions; both excellent. The amazing chicken is, well, amazing. A repeater.
Sesame Inn Chinese Restaurant 1.0
August 29, 2008

Garden caterpillar found in chicken and broccoli

I went to Sesame Inn with a small group of friends from work. We were greeted and seated quickly. Thoroughly enjoyed our soups and egg rolls at the start of our meal. However, 5 minutes after receiving our entrees, one of my girlfriends…

Chinese Vegetarian Private Parties

Sesame Inn Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Sesame Inn Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Pgh, Downtown, Mount Washington, Strip District, and Mt Washington.
People found this by searching for: Sesame Garden Station Square Pittsburgh, Sesame Garden Pittsburgh, Sesame Inn Nutrition Information, Sesame Inn Nutrition Facts, Facts About Sesame Inn, Sesame Inn Nutrition, and Chinese Restaurants In Beaver County Brown Rice Allegheny County.