609-748-7000

195 S New York Rd ( )

Galloway, NJ 08205-9647

Description: Shea's Cafe & Bakery is a American, Lunch, and Tea restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: American, Lunch, Parking, Good For Kids, Tea, Coffee, Cafe, Bakery Cafe, Bakeries, and Breakfast
  • 6 dishes entered by diners at Shea's Cafe & Bakery
  • 1 user wants to eat at Shea's Cafe & Bakery
  • 1 user loves Shea's Cafe & Bakery
Diner Log for Shea's Cafe & Bakery:
  • 08/26/2014 - A diner hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 08/31/2014 - A diner from Bronx, NY hasn't been here but wants to try it.
  • 08/31/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

Reviews for Shea's Cafe & Bakery

• 8 reviews
  • First reviewed by koozel

Best breakfast EVER

My wife & I are always open to new experiences, as well as repeating great experiences. We have been to AC on many occasions. The last two times we went to Shea’s for breakfast. Great food done right. Lou, the owner, is in charge. Both Lou & his wife Wendy provide excellent service, standard and innovative food, good prices, and they always ask how your dining experience came out. Everyone eating were regulars. The eggs and omelets are pan fried, not grilled. A nice touch. The spicy home fries are fantastic . The French toast specials are to die for. Kathy & I have found the perfect way to begin our stay at the shore, and we’ll be back as often & we can over the rest of our lives!

Ham & Cheese Omelet

This is a 3 egg omelet, pan fried, not grilled. Lots of cheese, lots of ham, tender & done right. Served with your choice of toast, or muffin, or bagel, accompanied with regular or spicy home fries. I had the spicy. Not hot spicy, but flavorful, tasty, and abundant. I’ll be back again!

Add/Show Comments (1)

Best Breakfast Ever

I love breakfast and it was hard to find a good breakfast place until now. I will never go anywhere else again!!! They have untraditional items like strawberry cheesecake pancakes, banana foster french toast and surf and turf eggs benidict, just to name a few. They also have your everday breakfast if you are not so adventuress in your eating! Me and my husband split two items because we didnt know what to pick. I did not want to give him any of mine after I had my first bite.

strawberry cheesecake pancakes

Fresh strawberries, with this cream cheese cream on top. You didnt even need butter or syrup on top. Super tasty

Surf & Turf Eggs Benidict

Big lumps of crab meat and shrimp with a piece of filet mignone on each english muffen half. Well worth the price. It came with homefries that were out of this world.

Add/Show Comments (2)

Wish we were locals!!

We were on vacation from 4/20/12 to 4/27/12 and went here three times. The owners are the most personable people you ever want to meet and remember each and every customer by name. My wife is a finicky eater, but loves breakfast and doesn’t eat a lot, but when I saw how she enjoyed her food I knew this the place to get a meal any and every day. If we were locals they would be guaranteed our business each and every week. Loved it!!!

strawberry cheesecake pancakes

Totally terrific pancakes. Didn’t even need any syrup.

Shea's Cafe & Bakery

Shea's is beyond wonderful!!!!

When I visit New Jersey I just MUST go to Shea’s for breakfast! Between the light breakfast of egg whites and veggies to the wonderful french toast with homemade whipped topping – the plates are filled to the top and the food is to die for! You will be full, you will not walk out hungry at all, if you can even finish your food!!!!

Outstanding!!!!!!!!!

Spinach and Feta Omelette

I did have this, it was wonderful – two days later I went back and had the french toast – AMAZING!!!!

EXCELLENT

This place is the BEST and has the best service ever. Love their omelets and speciality pancakes and french toast. Lunches are also awesome…my hat goes off to Lou and Wendy for making this restaurant one of the best in Galloway.

Omelet with tomatoes, cheese and mushrooms

The BEST….never had tomatoes in an omelet until I went to Ireland and have eaten that type of omelet ever since…..all of their dishes are awesome and they are presented very well…

Great Breakfast Joint!

I ate breakfst there twice while visiting NJ and staying at a local spa. The food was fresh and delicious, and the portions were large. The service was lovely. The staff were very friendly and fun. We celebrated two birthdays, and they got the whole restaurant singing to us! Biscuits-yum-warm, soft and so perfectly sized!

Spinach and Feta Omelette

Tasty, sizable-yumm!

Biscuits

One of the best I have ever tasted and I love biscuits!

Great Breakfast

My wife and I are local in Galloway NJ. We went out to breakfast not sure where to go when we past Shea’s Cafe. My wife let’s try here every time I pass by here it’s always full. We walked in and got greeted right away by Lou who treated us like we were guest in his home. Imediatly while we were seating the coffee was being poured into our mugs. I got a basic eggs, homefries, and scrapple which was cooked perfect. My wife got a specialty cinnamin pancacks which were insane delicious. Tasted like a giant cinnamin bun the size of the plate surrounded with whipped cream. Better start with the short stack of 2 because they are huge. Definatly go back to.

May 15, 2012

yum

great food, good prices, wish they were open for dinner.

Shea's Cafe & Bakery is located near the cities of Absecon, Galloway Twp, and Dalton.
People found this by searching for: Shea's Cafe Galloway Menu, Shays Resturant/Smithville, Shea's Cafe Galloway, Sheas In Galloway, Shea's Cafe, Shea's Restaurant Galloway Nj, Shea's Galloway, and Shea's Cafe Menu.

W L Goodfellows & Co
Pizza Hut
Seaview's Main Dining Room
Saladworks

Ec9efe0e26d1df6c3c2c054016c9edf1

Loves Shea's Cafe & Bakery (1)

lchydeout

Galloway, NJ
0 useful

Link to Shea's Cafe & Bakery

Shea's Cafe & Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  78%
Pros
  •  "Delicious food fast friendly service "
  •  "Amazing food, friendly service-can't wait to go back!!!"
  •  "Good food!!!! Eggs Benedict's , French toast"
  •  "Pancakes! "
  •  "They always have great specials ! Love the egg white turkey taco omelet "
  •  "Best breakfast ever"
  •  "Very friendly, food is great"
  •  "Love the french toast"
  •  "Fantastic breakfast"
  •  "Food was amazing. You have to try the cheescake pancakes at least once. Staff was friendly, especially the host/owner. On top of everything the flavors and portions go way beyond the price. Make sure you call ahead though, or be ready to wait."
Cons
  •  "A little bit of a wait because they were so busy but it went quickly "
  •  "Table wait time is long!!!! "
  •  "Chairs are not very comfortable "
  •  "Need bigger place during summer season. The wait to get a table can be very disappointing because breakfast is the most important meal of the day and sometimes u don't want to wait "
  •  "Need a bigger place"
Comments
  •  "Must try all the food from the front menu!!!"
  •  "Wonderful service and delicious food"
  •  "Need better web site with a menu."