Shodai Teriyaki

Neighborhoods: Mann
Cuisine: Teriyaki, Asian, Lunch

Shodai Teriyaki is a Teriyaki, Asian, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid less than $10.

John12 photo

Seattle, WA

This is delicious Teriyaki...

We frequent this Teriyaki place (especially since we live only a few blocks away) and we are never disappointed! I would recommend the spicy chicken teriyaki. It comes with chicken, salad, rice, and teriyaki sauce. I like that the meal is nicely balanced with some protein, grains, and veggies! really nice people behind the counter too!

spicy chicken teriyaki

I love spicy dishes. This included grilled chicken, marinated in a yummy spicy sauce. Like I mentioned before, it comes with rice and salad too. Nice bonus: they have a complimentary water cooler.

Teriyaki Online Ordering Asian

Shodai Teriyaki  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/13/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/18/2013 - A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.
  • 07/02/2013 - A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.
  • 04/05/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 09/12/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 10/09/2014 - A diner tried it.
Shodai Teriyaki is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Shodai Seattle, Sodi Teriyaki Capital Hill Seattle, Shodai Teriyaki Menu, Shodai Teriyaki, Shodai Teriyaki Seattle, Teriyaki Mlk Union Seattle, Seattle Teriyaki Mlk, and Shnobi Teryiaki On Mlk.