Shogun Japanese & Chinese Bistro

9675 Village Place Blvd
Brighton, MI

Cuisine: Asian, Lunch, Seafood

Pros
"Not a true Chinese restaurant, my lo mein was spaghetti noodles and my moms meat and onions were raw. Tables were empty with full plates of food on them do not go here "

Asian OpenTable Lunch

From OpenTable:

We provide a venue that caters to a diverse array of customers. By integrating our modern ethnic ambiance, Shogun strives to entertain our guests in a variety of ways. From Hibachi chefs performing food acrobatics for an interactive meal experience to our option of enjoying a bar with friends- Shogun makes room for everyone to enjoy themselves. We offer authentic Chinese, Japanese and Sushi. Full service bar offering craft brews, cocktails and wine by the glass or bottle.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Shogun Japanese & Chinese Bistro  Restaurant Reviews

• 05/18/2013 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 10/20/2013 - A diner from Westland, MI tried it.
  • 11/22/2013 - A diner from Howell, MI tried it.
  • 11/08/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Not a true Chinese restaurant, my lo mein was spaghetti noodles and my moms meat and onions were raw. Tables were empty with full plates of food on them do not go here '
People found this by searching for: Shogun Menu Brighton, Green Oaks, Mi Japsnese Steakhouse, Shogun Brighton Menu, Shogun Green Oak, Sushi Bars At Greenoak Mall, Shogun Menu Prices Brighton, Japanese Resaturant In Green Oak Brighton, and Shogun Greek Oak.