Call 2815 Cantrell Rd
Little Rock, AR 72202

Cuisine: Japanese, Steak, Shrimp

Shogun Japanese Steak House is a Japanese, Steak, and Shrimp restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

loril photo

loril

Little Rock, AR
Shogun Japanese Steak House 5.0

Entertaining! Delicious! There was Fires and Volcanoes!

Wish you had more stars. I am a local who was introduced to Japanese Hibachi Grill style cooking from my daughter. In the two years since my first visit I have always been impressed with food, service and Presentation! Tonight was special, we had a lot of Fun! Our Chef; Chris, was fun and good with those utensils. I have to budget too, just keep in mind…tip the chef and the server separately. $5.00 per party at the table is about right for a decent show. 15% to the server min. Worth the trip. Lots of food!

Teriyaki Chicken - Bed of Fried Rice and Veggies waiting on chicken - CHI = at Shogun Japanese Steak House

CHI =

Love the Sapporo Beer! Soup served to clear the palette. The warm Sake, Each step from the brown rice to the last chunk of chicken, was like from a Foodie Dream! It smelled and tasted so good, I felt faint! Good! I brought food home.

A nice place to take your honey, or the kids for an International experience. Top Quality Food, Service and Presentation. The Value for the Price is Excellent.

We will be back.

Shogun Japanese Steak House 3.0

Its small inside but it is a really good Japaneses steak ...

Its small inside but it is a really good Japaneses steak house.

Shogun Japanese Steak House 4.0
July 31, 2008

Good Resturant

We love going to Japanese Steakhouses. They are fun, exciting and great food. Shogun is no exception. They have excellent food and their cooks provide good entertainment while cooking for you.
Shogun Japanese Steak House 4.0
August 11, 2005

awesome hibachi

This is the best of the 4 hibachi restaurants in central arkansas (crazy hibachi and benihana in NLR, sekisui and shogun's in LR). The building is kinda old, the interior is dark and smells like hibachi food. The best hibachi chefs in…
Shogun Japanese Steak House 5.0
June 19, 2005

Impressive

My husband and I have been eating here for 15 years. We have never been disappointed. The service and the food are excellant. The decorations and interior of the restraunt could use a few special touch ups but in general, it is a great…

Japanese Volcanoes Zucchini
Sun-Thu 05:00PM - 09:30PM
Fri-Sat 05:00PM - 10:30PM

Shogun Japanese Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/15/2013 - A diner from Olive Branch, MS tried it.
  • 10/21/2013 - A diner from Pine Bluff, AR tried it and liked it.
  • 12/19/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 07/06/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Shogun Japanese Steak House is located near the cities of Cammack Village.
People found this by searching for: Japanes Steak House Little Rock Ar, Shogun Japanese Steakhouse & Sushi Little Rock Bar, Shoguns Little Rock, Showguns North Little Rock, Shogun Japanese Steakhouse Location In Little Rock Arkansas, Show Guns Japanese Steakhouse, Little Rock, and Shogun Little Rock.