Shogun Japanese Steak House

3.7 rating over 1 review

586-228-9186

18411 Hall Rd ( )

Macomb, MI 48044-4227

Description: Shogun Japanese Steak House is a Sushi, Seafood, and Chicken restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Sushi, Seafood, Chicken, Online Ordering, Dinner, Lunch specials, Good for groups, Takeout, Good For Kids, and Chinese
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Shogun Japanese Steak House

Reviews for Shogun Japanese Steak House

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by sarahv2
Shogun Japanese Steak House

Do not recommend

Let me start by saying that I thoroughly enjoy Hibachi and my husband loves sushi. We went to Shoguns for my husbands birthday with some friends. I called and made a reservation for 7:30 on a Friday night to make sure we could get in. We arrived right on time and checked in. Upon arrival we were told it would be about 10 minutes. We were fine and went to the bar area. After waiting about 10 minutes there someone showed up to take orders. After 25-30 minutes we were finally seated.

The only reason I selected this restaurant was because of the Entertainment app coupon I had for Buy 1 Get 1 Entree Free. I presented my membership card and app and the waitress was not able to take it, her coworker took it to check on it. When she came back she said I could have 10% off. I then showed her my app that states B1G1. She did not seem to understand. I told her I would like to see her manager (which I did not get to). She tried to leave with my phone and go talk to the manager. I stopped her from taking my property and she spoke to the manager without it. Upon returning she stated that 10% is the best they could do even after I clearly explained the coupon is for B1G1.

Needless to say due to the length of waiting time and the poor customer service, I will not be going back to this restaurant again.

Fuji Special

The food is good but the service is so poor it doesn’t make up for it.

Shogun Japanese Steak House is located near the cities of Macomb Twp, Oakdale, and Shelby Township.
People found this by searching for: Shogun Restaurant Hall Road, Shogun Macomb Mi, Japense Resturant Hall Rd, Shogun Restaurant Macomb, Shogun Hall Road, Shogun Restaurant Michigan, and Shogun Restaurant Macomb Mi.

Featured in Macomb

Ceecb09cf6fab4caa896db54ac3b6dae

Link to Shogun Japanese Steak House

Shogun Japanese Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  85%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Best food and such a fun place"
Cons
  •  "Wish we could. Communicate better"