Shoney's Restaurant

210-599-4944

8206 N IH 35 ( )

San Antonio, TX 78239-2439

Neighborhoods: Windcrest

Description: Shoney's Restaurant is a American, Breakfast, and Buffet restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.
Tags: American, Breakfast, Buffet, Family Style, Kid Friendly, Delivery, Seafood, and Good for groups
  • 79 dishes entered by diners at Shoney's Restaurant

Reviews for Shoney's Restaurant

Shoney's Restaurant

Horrible in everyway

My Boyfriend and I just got done eating at Shoney in 8206 N ih35 San Antonio TX. I order the grilled salmon and instead of the rice pilaf I asked for a loaded baked potato. My boyfriend order the ultimate grilled cheese sandwich. The waitress came to the table after placing the order and said do you want the salmon grilled or blackend or grilled i once again said grilled. When we got our order I got just a plain baked potato and no veggie. I said my potato is suppose to be loaded she brought my butter and when she was asked about the veggie she said a assumed you did not want it. My boyfriend’s sandwich was cold and the cheese was not even melted. Our waitress was no where to be found cause she was talking with her other waitress friend about hair. We will never eat here again.

People found this by searching for: Shoney's Buffet Schedule, Shoney's San Antonio, Shoney S San Antonio Menu, Shoney's San Antonio Tx Menu, Shoney's Breakfast Buffet San Antonio, Shoney's Restaurant In San Antonio Menu, Breakfast Buffet Near 78239, and Shoney's San Antonio Tx.

Kirby's Prime Steakhouse

Antlers Lodge
Peter Pipers Pizza

Link to Shoney's Restaurant

Shoney's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%  Food:  100%  Service:  100%  Ambiance:  100%
Pros
  •  "Great management and service"