Shorty's Mexican Road House

4.0 rating over 1 review

603-882-4070

48 Gusabel Ave ( )

Nashua, NH 03063-3237

Tags: Mexican, Delivery, Tex-mex, Good For Kids, Takeout, Good for groups, Burgers, and Sandwiches
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Shorty's Mexican Road House

Reviews for Shorty's Mexican Road House

Shorty's Mexican Road House

4.0

Great value!

The address is actually: 328 Nashua Mall, Nashua, NH.
Our first trip there was based on their summertime deal: a shared appetizer, an entree each, and a shared desert.

Since my wife and I often eat this way, it was a real treat to see this offer. I hope it continues. Almost all USA restaurants serve way to much food in a meal for one person. But I digress.

My wife and I both had the enchilada’s (corn) vs. flour for Burritos. I had beef, she had chicken. We’ve been to many tex-mex over the years. And often flavors are ok, and covered over with too much cheese or sauce. We both opted for the spicy vs. mild sauce on this order.

You are offered the choice of Beef, Chicken, or Pork. And you are also offered the choice of shredded or ground. The taste of the enchilada’s was a very good mix. The flavors, there were actually discernable flavors. The sauce was just right, not too much nor too little, with (spicy) just the right amount of extra kick, but nor over-powering the entire taste sensation.

It will now become our tex-mex restaurant of choice. And YES we will go back, again and again and again.

Enchilada's

My wife and I both had the enchilada’s (corn) vs. flour for Burritos. I had beef, shredded and she had the chicken. We’ve been to many tex-mex over the years. And often flavors are ok, and covered over with too much cheese or sauce. We both opted for the spicy vs. mild sauce on this order.

Shorty's Mexican Road House is located near the cities of Hudson.
People found this by searching for: 48 Gusabel Ave, Nashua, Nh, Shorty's Mexican Roadhouse Recipes, Shorty's Mexican Roadhouse Menu, Shortys Menu Nashua, Shorty's Menu In Nashua, Nh, Restaurants Near Gusabel Ave Nashua Nh, Restaureant Near 03063, Mexican Restaurants, Gusabel Ave, Nashua, Nh, and Shorty's Nashua 328 Nashua Mall Pheasant.

Five Guys