248-548-3650

4033 12 Mile Rd ( )

Berkley, MI 48072-1119

Neighborhoods: Downtown Berkley

View Hours
Description: Sila Italian Dining & Pizza is a Pizza, Italian, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: Delivery, Pizza, Italian, Fast Food, Good For Kids, Takeout, Good for groups, Greek Salad, and Pick-up order.
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Sila Italian Dining & Pizza

Reviews for Sila Italian Dining & Pizza

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by Family

Variable experiences

I have been eating at Sila’s on and off for 30 years. I have had y fair share of bad food, but I have had outstanding meals also. Staff response varies mostly due to overhearing negative staff comments near the door. It would seem if the staff is unhappy, the dining experience may also be subpar.

I have not had a pizza that I would ever complain about, same for all lasagnas. I have been disappointed by other options, and have stopped ordering other choices.

My worst experience at Sila’s was asking for a cup of coffee, and being brought a chipped mug that read “Grandpa”, when I consider myself a reasonable appearing, middle aged woman. This left me feeling like an unwelcome guest. This occurred in the last year, and there have also been other dishware that I have been served on that was chipped, for which the concern of lead leaching from the dishware was a concern.

We mostly now order Pizza to be picked up to avoid the negative dining experience of eating in.

I cannot say that the quality of the experience has changed for the worse or improved at all over 30 years, but I keep returning hoping for a better experience.

Silas Special Pizza

Pizza is always good here.

Add/Show Comments (1)

Sila Italian Dining & Pizza

Greek Salad WITHOUT FETA...what the heck?

So I placed a $35 order including a large Greek Salad only to find out that I got a large container of iceberg lettuce with a few toppings…AND it was missing one of the MOST important ingredients…FETA! I called to request some compensation. First, it was suggested that I could not have possibly gotten a salad without feta since all their Greek salads have feta on it. Then I was told I was too late calling! (since I ate my pizza before calling. Then I was told that I should’ve driven back to the restaurant to get my feta AND there was NOTHING they could do to help me. NOT customer oriented….I was in the service business and one of the creeds is that the “customer is always right.” Too bad you just lost a repeat customer over a few dollars! They finally agreed to a $5 credit, after I insisted on talking to the manager. However, I am not planning on returning to get my credit…not worth returning!!

Greek Salad

The large Greek Salad was a large container of iceberg lettuce with a FEW toppings…AND it was missing one of the MOST important ingredients…FETA! The olives were REGULAR black olives (not Kalamata) and a few green olives. In addition, the PEPPERCINI"S were OLD (woody texture) that I couldn’t chew them and picked them out of my salad.

Sila Italian Dining & Pizza

Final Straw. So dissapointed for the last time.

I have visited Silas over the past 5 years and all I can say is that they have gotten worse and worse with every visit. This time around is and will be my final visit to the Pizzeria. The food has slowly gotten worse compared to the first time I was introduced to Silas, now the worst part is the staff. The waitresses are rude and unprofessional. The manager simply put is a rude lady. Never will I eat here again. Never will I suggest to friends and family to eat here again. Silas you have lost a solid costumer and many others.

Party

Sila Italian Dining & Pizza is located near the cities of Huntington Woods, Lathrup Village, Royal Oak, Beverly Hills, and Southfield.
People found this by searching for: Sila Berkley Mi Menu, Sila's Berkley Mi, Sila Italian Dining, Sila's Berkley Menu, Silas Berkley, Sila Restaurant Berkley Mi, and Silas Restaurant Berkley Michigan.

Nearby Restaurants

Link to Sila Italian Dining & Pizza

Sila Italian Dining & Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  94%  Food:  100%  Service:  90%  Ambiance:  60%
Pros
  •  "Love the food. I get treated well every time it go there"
  •  "Whole wheat linguini!"
Cons
  •  "None"