Silvers Saloon

5.0 rating over 1 review

360-489-0255

2752 Pacific Ave Se ( )

Olympia, WA 98501

Description: Silvers Saloon is a Western, Bar, and Home Style restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Western, Home Cooking, Saloon, Bar, and Home Style
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Silvers Saloon

Reviews for Silvers Saloon

Silvers Saloon

Good ole Home Country Ranch Food in the middle of the city

Stopped there with my best friend for a girls day early dinner. We just saw it on the side of the road and thought it sounded interesting.

We did not use the bar but sat in the uniquely Western decorated dinning room.

I love good country food and this was like eating at the ranch in the middle of the city. The portions where ample the food tasty and the service friendly.

The server was familiar with the menu and was able to make positive recommendations based on the menu and what I said I liked. The cook even came out to make sure we where happy with the food and packaged up our leftovers for us. I am sure that had we come in at a busier time of day we may not have gotten quite as much attention but I felt that everyone there was upbeat and friendly.

We had the cow pie and the meatloaf but wanted to share since we both wanted to try it. The cook took the time to split our orders onto two plates (w/o charge) including the salad making sure that each plate did not lack in presentation. This I felt was going above and beyond in service. Well done.

Meatloaf

Absolutely wonderful the way meatloaf should be nice and tender and full of flavor with a side of fresh grilled veggies and perfect mashed potatoes, Serving size was more than enough to make anyone happy I split it with my friend and still we could not finish the whole thing.

Cow Pie

Very good well made and tasty the presentation of serving it still hot in the Iron skillet brilliant.

Silvers Saloon is located near the cities of Tumwater.
People found this by searching for: Silver Saloon Olympia Wa, Silver Saloon Olympia, Silvers Saloon Olympia Five Star Rated, Silvers Saloon Olympia Menu, Silver Saloon Deserts Olympia Wa, Silvers Saloon Olympia, and Silver Saloon Olympia Menu.

Featured in Olympia