414-271-2124

2124 North Farwell Avenue ( )

Milwaukee, WI

Neighborhoods: Lower East Side

Description: Simple Cafe Milwaukee is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: nothing yet.
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Simple Cafe Milwaukee

Reviews for Simple Cafe Milwaukee

• 3 reviews
  • First reviewed by eryngo

4.0

Tasty, simple meals

I enjoyed both meals I have eaten at Simple Cafe. The first time I visited I ordered take away on a whim as I was in the neighborhood and drove by. They have their own parking lot so it was an easy place to run in and out of. I ordered two different type of omelets and they were both very tasty. The service was prompt and courteous and the only down side I saw was that it was a bit pricey.

The second time I visited I dined alone at the counter for lunch. I was very pleased with the Korean tacos and how quickly they served me since I was in a bit of a rush,

Both times I visited during lunch and had no problem getting prompt, friendly service. The menu is fairly diverse and the establishment was very clean and tidy.

Add/Show Comments (1)

A definite favorite

My expectations were high for the Simple Cafe and I was not disappointed. We attended with a group of eight; the service was on time and friendly, the food impeccable and the entire experience well worth a return trip. This will be a staple in Milwaukee for a long time.

Simple Buttermilk Pancakes

The Buttermilk Pancakes hit the spot. There were other tempting items on the menu but I was more than happy with my choice. The pancakes were filling enough to hold me through the day but not so sweet or sugar-laden that they dragged me down. My coffee cup was always full. Great job, Simple Cafe!

Simple Cafe Milwaukee

They practice what they preach

Alright… I am giving Simple Cafe such a high rating because they actually practice what they preach. They don’t just say they believe in sustainability, they live it. In addition to the obvious (recycling, composting, etc), they use rainwater for their gardens; reuse a previously discarded building at all of their locations; reuse discarded lumber in the construction of their restaurant and furniture; and strongly encourage all of their employees to walk or bicycle to work.

I felt guilty just driving to this place!

Eggs Sardou

I think it was the “Creole Hollandaise” that got me. Unfortunately, this dish was overwhelmingly unexciting.

People found this by searching for: Simple Milwaukee, Simple Restaurant In Milwaukee, Simple Cafe Milwaukee, Simple Cafe Menu Milwaukee, Simple Cafe Milwaukee Menu, Simple Cafe Milwaukee Farwell, and Simple Restaurant Milwaukee.

The Capital Grille