Simple Cafe Milwaukee

2124 North Farwell Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53202

Neighborhoods: Lower East Side
Cuisine: Cafe, Sandwiches, Soups

Simple Cafe Milwaukee is a Cafe, Sandwiches, and Soups restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
bwrighterbee photo

bwrighterbee

Simple Cafe Milwaukee 4.0

Tasty, simple meals

I enjoyed both meals I have eaten at Simple Cafe. The first time I visited I ordered take away on a whim as I was in the neighborhood and drove by. They have their own parking lot so it was an easy place to run in and out of. I ordered two different type of omelets and they were both very tasty. The service was prompt and courteous and the only down side I saw was that it was a bit pricey.

The second time I visited I dined alone at the counter for lunch. I was very pleased with the Korean tacos and how quickly they served me since I was in a bit of a rush,

Both times I visited during lunch and had no problem getting prompt, friendly service. The menu is fairly diverse and the establishment was very clean and tidy.

Pavlovshuman photo

Pavlovshuman

Simple Cafe Milwaukee 5.0

A definite favorite

My expectations were high for the Simple Cafe and I was not disappointed. We attended with a group of eight; the service was on time and friendly, the food impeccable and the entire experience well worth a return trip. This will be a staple in Milwaukee for a long time.

Simple Buttermilk Pancakes

The Buttermilk Pancakes hit the spot. There were other tempting items on the menu but I was more than happy with my choice. The pancakes were filling enough to hold me through the day but not so sweet or sugar-laden that they dragged me down. My coffee cup was always full. Great job, Simple Cafe!

eryngo photo

eryngo

Simple Cafe Milwaukee 5.0

They practice what they preach

Alright… I am giving Simple Cafe such a high rating because they actually practice what they preach. They don’t just say they believe in sustainability, they live it. In addition to the obvious (recycling, composting, etc), they use rainwater for their gardens; reuse a previously discarded building at all of their locations; reuse discarded lumber in the construction of their restaurant and furniture; and strongly encourage all of their employees to walk or bicycle to work.

I felt guilty just driving to this place!

Eggs Sardou

I think it was the “Creole Hollandaise” that got me. Unfortunately, this dish was overwhelmingly unexciting.

Cafe Sandwiches Soups

Simple Cafe Milwaukee  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/25/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 04/08/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 05/15/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 06/08/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
People found this by searching for: Simple Cafe Milwaukee, Simple Cafe Menu On Farewell, Simple Cafe Milwaukee Farwell, Simple Restaurant Milwaukee, Simple Cafe Menu Milwaukee, Simple Cafe Milwaukee Menu, and Simple Restaurant In Milwaukee.