414-271-2124

2124 North Farwell Avenue ( )

Milwaukee, WI

Neighborhoods: Lower East Side

Description: Simple Cafe Milwaukee is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.
Tags: nothing yet.
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Simple Cafe Milwaukee

Reviews for Simple Cafe Milwaukee

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by eryngo

A definite favorite

My expectations were high for the Simple Cafe and I was not disappointed. We attended with a group of eight; the service was on time and friendly, the food impeccable and the entire experience well worth a return trip. This will be a staple in Milwaukee for a long time.

Simple Buttermilk Pancakes

The Buttermilk Pancakes hit the spot. There were other tempting items on the menu but I was more than happy with my choice. The pancakes were filling enough to hold me through the day but not so sweet or sugar-laden that they dragged me down. My coffee cup was always full. Great job, Simple Cafe!

Simple Cafe Milwaukee

They practice what they preach

Alright… I am giving Simple Cafe such a high rating because they actually practice what they preach. They don’t just say they believe in sustainability, they live it. In addition to the obvious (recycling, composting, etc), they use rainwater for their gardens; reuse a previously discarded building at all of their locations; reuse discarded lumber in the construction of their restaurant and furniture; and strongly encourage all of their employees to walk or bicycle to work.

I felt guilty just driving to this place!

Eggs Sardou

I think it was the “Creole Hollandaise” that got me. Unfortunately, this dish was overwhelmingly unexciting.

Simple Cafe Milwaukee is located near the cities of Shorewood, West Milwaukee, St Francis, Bay View, and River Hills.
People found this by searching for: The Simple Cafe Milwaukee Menu, Menu Simple Cafe Milwaukee, Simple Cafe Milwaukee Menu, Simple Restaurant Milwaukee, The Simple Cafe Milwaukee, Simple Cafe Milwaukee, Www Simple Cafe Milwaukee, Simple Restaurant In Milwaukee, and Simple Cafe Milwaukee Farwell.

Nearby Restaurants