- No Rating
- Read Gayot Review »
3 reviews of Sixteen, first by you?
Best Dishes at Sixteen
These dishes from the Sixteen menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
- Although predictably pricey ($14), the nautically themed cocktails are creative, incorporating artisanal spirits, fresh fruit, herbs and spices. The boutique wine list has a special emphasis on rosės.
- Breakfast and brunch/lunch are not to be ignored. The kitchen caters to executives with the time to enjoy luscious takes on classic preparations.
- Be sure to admire the servers' stylish peach and brown uniforms, which were created by local designers Anna Fong and Nicholas Joseph Custom Tailors.
- Wednesday and Saturday nights from Memorial Day to Labor Day are especially prime because you'll have a front-row seat to the fireworks display set off from Navy Pier.
- The wine list is expensive---very expensive. It can take quite some digging to come up with something different---that is if wine other than pricey American and French reds is desired.
- Although it's adjacent to the hotel's fine dining restaurant, Sixteen, the terrace's menu is different. you can't order from Sixteen's menu outside. If a stray summer storm rolls in, head inside to the Bridges Room, just off the terrace, where the terrace menu is also available.
Sun 06:30AM - 12:00PM (Breakfast)Sun-Fri 06:30AM - 11:00PM (Breakfast)Sun-Wed 05:30PM - 10:00PM (Dinner)Thu-Sat 05:30PM - 10:30PM (Dinner)
Located on the 16th floor of Trump International Hotel & Tower, the signature Two-Michelin star rated Sixteen offers panoramic views of the Chicago skyline. Diners will delight in Chef Lents’ innovative dinner menus that showcase the highest quality ingredients in the world. Since his appointment, Chef Lents has introduced exciting new programming at Sixteen and features a thoughtful approach to modern American cuisine. Chef Lents brings more than two decades of experience, most recently as the chef de cuisine of the three Michelin star-rated Joel Robuchon.