Sizzler

407-238-1551

12195 S Apopka Vineland Rd ( )

Orlando, FL 32836

Neighborhoods: Cypress Pointe Resort

Description: Sizzler is a Steakhouse, Seafood, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Steakhouse, Seafood, Delivery, Vegetarian, Vegan, Kid Friendly, Family Style, Buffet, American, and Steak
  • 33 dishes entered by diners at Sizzler
Tips:
  • Kids' menu items include shrimp, pizza, or burgers served with fries, salad bar and macaroni and cheese; all feature fresh fruit and a trip to the ice cream sundae bar.

Reviews for Sizzler

Sizzler

The best dining experience in my 32 years of life!

We took our very first family vacation to Orlando and dined at the Sizzler. I can’t say enough about our experience! When we first arrived, we were asked to look at the buffet to make sure that’s the kind of food we were looking to have. I’ve never experienced that before! Then, we were seated and the drinks were at our table immediately. There was SO much on the buffet, from spaghetti and meatballs to garlic mashed potatoes and veggies. There was SO much food, so it was impossible to eat everything I wanted to! Our waitress was so sweet and hospitable, spoke briefly to my children, offered me a cup of coffee, was asking us if we needed her just the right amount of times, and got us to-go cups for our drinks without us even asking her to. The service is like nothing I have ever seen, being from out of state. I’m not joking when I say it was the best dining experience of my life. Our waitress, Ciela, and the rest of the staff should be commended.

December 12, 2012

Good food

We were just in the area while visiting Orlando last summer and the group randomly chose this place. The staff are slow and seems detached from what they are doing. The food is good but I have to think twice before coming back again if…

People found this by searching for: Sizzler Pointe, Sizzlers Cypress Point Orlando, Sizzlers Mear Cypress, Sizzlers Pointe Orlando, Sizzlers Restaurant At Pointe Orlando, Sizzler Near Pointe Orlando, Sizzler Pointe Orlando, Sizzler In Cypress, and Sizzler Apopka Vineland Rd.

Linda's La Cantina