5.0 rating over 1 review
Call 12195 S Apopka Vineland Rd
Orlando, FL 32836
Neighborhoods: Cypress Pointe Resort

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Seafood, Vegetarian

Sizzler is a Steakhouse, Seafood, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

MINTMIER photo

MINTMIER

Robinson, PA
Sizzler 5.0

The best dining experience in my 32 years of life!

We took our very first family vacation to Orlando and dined at the Sizzler. I can’t say enough about our experience! When we first arrived, we were asked to look at the buffet to make sure that’s the kind of food we were looking to have. I’ve never experienced that before! Then, we were seated and the drinks were at our table immediately. There was SO much on the buffet, from spaghetti and meatballs to garlic mashed potatoes and veggies. There was SO much food, so it was impossible to eat everything I wanted to! Our waitress was so sweet and hospitable, spoke briefly to my children, offered me a cup of coffee, was asking us if we needed her just the right amount of times, and got us to-go cups for our drinks without us even asking her to. The service is like nothing I have ever seen, being from out of state. I’m not joking when I say it was the best dining experience of my life. Our waitress, Ciela, and the rest of the staff should be commended.
Steakhouse Seafood Delivery

Sizzler  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/01/2013 - A diner tried it.
People found this by searching for: Sizzler Pointe Orlando, Sizzler Near Pointe Orlando, Sizzlers Restaurant At Pointe Orlando, Sizzler Cypres Florida, Sizzlers Mear Cypress, Sizzlers Cypress Point Orlando, and Sizzlers Pointe Orlando.