513-753-0080

700 EASTGATE SOUTH DR ( )

Cincinnati, OH 45245-1583

Description: Sizzling Wok Eastgate is a Chinese and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.
Tags: Chinese, Asian, and Takeout
  • 3 dishes entered by diners at Sizzling Wok Eastgate

Reviews for Sizzling Wok Eastgate

4.0

a great chinese buffet

The best thing about sizzling wok is everything on the buffet is fresh. The cooks/ servers are always bringing out fresh hot just made food. My favorite thing on the buffet is the wong tong soup. I have never liked it at any other chinese restraunt but they are making something special here. Another reason i like this place is the man at the cash register is also so sweet to my kids.

wong tong

I like everything on their buffet but i keep coming back for the wong tong soup. It seems so simple but i cant make it as good as sizzling wok.

DO NOT EAT HERE.....

My spouse had the buffet – he said it was the worst food he’s ever had – the only good thing was the Pepsi’

I ordered from the menu Kung Po Chicken – I know my chinese food and told them how I wanted it cooked. It came as a gross mess of cheap vegetables swimming in gravy with very little chicken. I am a small eater and always take 1/2 of my meal home. NOT from this place!!!

Kung Po Chicken

Buffet

Avoid at all costs!

If I could give it zero stars I would. Avoid this place at all costs. This place is so far off the grid when it comes to authentic Chinese food its not even funny. And even the fake Chinese-American food it makes is every bit of absolutely disgusting. Its clear the owners and the chefs just don’t care and take no pride in their food.

Sizzling Wok Eastgate is located near the cities of Norwood, Fairfax, St Bernard, Saint Bernard, and Roselawn.
People found this by searching for: Sizzling Wok Eastgate Menu, Chinese Food Places Near Eastgate Ohio, Sizzling Wok Menu Eastgate, Sizzling Wok Food List, Sizzling Wok Eastgate, Sizzling Wok Menu, and Sizzling Wok Eastgate Ohio.

Featured in Cincinnati

Link to Sizzling Wok Eastgate

Sizzling Wok Eastgate  Restaurant Reviews

Overall:  100%