Call 565 W Oates Rd
Garland, TX 75043-5461

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian

Skillman Wok is a Chinese and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"No pros as I can see"
"Great food"
"Good shrimp fried rice"
"Good cheap Chinese"
Cons
"I had to repeat my order over and over,maybe a bad connection"
"Slow service"
"Food was really mediocre. Since losing Chef Tony the food took a nose dive. Kid was sleeping in main area on what looked like a cot. Egg drop soup looks greasy, Not much seasoning on anything."
"Good service"
"Your mom"
Comments
"Since losing Tony as the chef this place has lost it's edge."
"No"
Skillman Wok 5.0

Very Good, Very Fast

Family owned and operated here in the neighborhood. Food prepared to order and always delivered hot. Family has established a report’ with regular customers. Comfort food without the Southern calories!!

A1. Egg Roll (1)

Fabulous! Crunchy outside, always hot inside. No mystery ingredients!

O2. Hot and Sour Soup

My favorite soup of all time! I’ve had hot and sour soup at a lot of restaurants, but this is the best. Not too hot or sour. Crunchy noodles separate so they don’t get soggy.

A5. Pot Stick (Dumpling) (6)

Flavor of stuffing is fabulous, but wrapping is a little tough when fried, and a little tasteless when steamed.

H16. Happy Family

My husband’s all time favorite, but too many flavors together for me.

T2. Lo Mein

Kids love the Lo Mein. They call it chicken spaghetti. They eat the vegetables and everything!

Skillman Wok 4.0
January 22, 2011

s l

After reading some of the reviews I was a little worried. But to my surprise it was wonderful. They said it would arrive in 30 min.. Did just that !!! food was wonderful. I am going to order again
Skillman Wok 1.0
January 12, 2011

roache in the food

I ordered the house special soup as I have ordered before and there was a dead roach on the lid I was so disguted i could not eat for a couple of days i, Took the soup back and got my money back then called the garland health dept they…
Skillman Wok 5.0
July 18, 2010

Oh man...so yummy!

This place is absolutely amazing for delivery chinese food! Everything arrives crispy and hot! I ordered sweet and sour shrimp and crab rangoons for delivery and they arrived still steaming and crunchy and the shrimp are big, not the…

Chinese Asian Takeout

Skillman Wok  Restaurant Reviews

Yen China Cafe

Chinese in Coomer Creek

Joe's Pizza Pasta & Subs

Pizza in Springpark

Egg Roll Cafe

Chinese in Apollo Arapaho And Camelot

Skillman Wok is located near the cities of Scott.
People found this by searching for: Skillman Wok Menu Garland, Who Owns Skillman Wok In Garland, Tx, Skillman Wok Garland, Skillman Wok, Skillman Wok Garland Menu, Skillman Wok Garland Tx, and Skillman Wok Menu.