Skillman Wok-West Fort Worth

9299 Camp Bowie W Blvd
Fort Worth, TX 76116

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch specials

Skillman Wok-West Fort Worth is a Chinese and Lunch specials restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Rude"
"The food always always awesome!!"
"Food and seeing you cook. "
"Fast service and clean place. But hot like hell in there "
Cons
"Nothing"
Comments
"They Give You What You Pay For .. I Love Ordering From This Place "
"Everything is good"
melissa682 photo

melissa682

Fort Worth, TX
Skillman Wok-West Fort Worth 1.0

UNBELIEVABLE!! DO THE MATH!!!

I have ordered skillman wok for at least 5 years, twice a month if not more adding up to approximately 50-60 dollars a month, which is roughly 3000-4000 at least!! I called and olaced my order in the hallway of the hosp while my grandson was finishinfg his weekly chemotherapy for Leukemia, my credit card didnt approve although I have used it 100 times with them, yes they called back but I had turned my phone off in Aydens room, this is procedure so when I got home and we waited and waited I turned my phone ringer back on and seen they had called 4 times. I called them thinking they were out of something we had ordered and thats when I was told my credsitcard had declined. I had 7.00 cash and a check and was told they wouldnt take my check and 7.00 wasnt enough MONEY to spend, because I begged him to please bring the 4.00 soup only and they could have evrery penny I had because thats what my grandson was waiting for and was very hun gry. THANK GOD! I asked him out of the kindness of his heart since I had been good customer for 6YEARS to please bring the baby his soup and I was told this-THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO EXCEPT CANCEL YOUR ORDER! sOUP ALONE IS NOT ENOUGH TO ORDER SO I CANT HELP YOU!!! ADD IT UP! 3-4000 THOUSAND DOLLARS I HAVE SPENT THERE AND SKILLMAN WOK REFUSED A BABY WITH CANCER HIS SOUP!! i made it crystal clear who and what the soup was for and he sais ’im sorry but i cant help you!! I WILL NEVER ORDER ANOTHER THING TO EAT FROM SKILLMANWOK AGAIN!!! I WILL TELL EVERYONE I SEE AND KNOW THIS STORY!! Oh yes I almost forgot I allways tipped them 20-30 percent without fail.

Kells photo

Kells

Fort Worth, TX
Skillman Wok-West Fort Worth 1.0

No service

5:59pm placed order for delivery. We were told it would be 45 mins-1 hour. At 7:15 I called to check on order. Was told driver already left with it. I asked him to call driver & check on time of delivery. He was rude & hung up. I called back at 7:25 and he told me I could come pick up he’d have ready in 10 mins. I cancelled order. At 8:20 a driver showed up at our door with the food!!!!!

GAC76108 photo

GAC76108

Ft Worth, TX
Skillman Wok-West Fort Worth 2.0

Poor

Standard lunch plate is not required to be falling over sides of carry out plate…but, when portion would probably not feed a 5 year old something is wrong…Kung Pao Chicken was all peanuts and celery…chicken pieces were few and far….asked for spicy hot…received luke warm…totally dissatisfied…driver got lost, late delivery…best part of the lunch were the condiments…good fortune in cookie.

Chinese POOR Delivery

Skillman Wok-West Fort Worth  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/09/2013 - A diner from Fort Worth, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 03/10/2013 - A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 04/15/2013 - A diner from Fort Worth, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 04/17/2013 - A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.
  • 04/28/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 04/29/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 05/08/2013 - A diner from Fort Worth, TX tried it.
  • 05/11/2013 - A diner from Fort Worth, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 05/18/2013 - A diner from Fort Worth, TX tried it.
  • 05/20/2013 - A diner from Fort Worth, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 06/02/2013 - A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 06/06/2013 - A diner from Fort Worth, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 06/09/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 06/13/2013 - A diner from Arlington, TX tried it and liked it.
  • 06/22/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 07/14/2013 - A diner tried it and rated it 5 stars.
  • 07/21/2013 - A diner from Frisco, TX tried it.
  • 08/06/2013 - A diner from Fort Worth, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Fast service and clean place. But hot like hell in there '
  • 09/12/2013 - A diner from Fort Worth, TX tried it.
  • 10/27/2013 - A diner from Fort Worth, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Food and seeing you cook. '
  • 11/15/2013 - A diner from Fort Worth, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/25/2013 - A diner from Grand Prairie, TX tried it.
  • 12/09/2013 - A diner from Granbury, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 01/31/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 02/24/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/30/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 04/13/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/18/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 07/01/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/01/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 08/24/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'The food always always awesome!!'
    Cons: 'Nothing'
    Comments: 'Everything is good'
  • 09/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 10/16/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/19/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 11/07/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 11/21/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 11/26/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/21/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 12/26/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 12/30/2014 - A diner tried it.
  • 01/01/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 01/02/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 01/23/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food and didn't like the service.
  • 01/26/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 01/31/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 02/06/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 02/14/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 02/22/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 03/06/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 03/07/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/22/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/03/2015 - A diner tried it and liked it.
  • 07/06/2015 - A diner from Fort Worth, TX tried it.
  • 07/08/2015 - A diner from Grand Prairie, TX tried it.
  • 07/20/2015 - A diner from Fort Worth, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
  • 08/07/2015 - A diner from Hurst, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Comments: 'They Give You What You Pay For .. I Love Ordering From This Place '
  • 08/12/2015 - A diner from Grand Prairie, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Rude'
Skillman Wok-West Fort Worth is located near the cities of Ft Worth.
People found this by searching for: Skillman Wok, Skillman Wok Ft Worth, Skillman Wok Menu Fort Worth, Skillman Wok 76116, Skillman Wok Menu West Fort Worth, Skillman Wok Fort Worth Menu, Skillman Wok Of West Fort Worth, Skillman Wok Menu Camp Bowie, and Skillman Wok Fort Worth.