Skip Jacks

5.0 rating over 1 review
226 Patriot Place
Foxboro, MA 02035

Cuisine: Seafood, Sushi, Gluten Free

Skip Jacks is a Seafood, Sushi, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

michelebspy photo

michelebspy

Taunton, MA
Skip Jacks 5.0

Incredible experience

Finally, a dining experience that oversurpassed all others. This restaurant is located in Patriots Place Plaza, adjacant to the stadium. Inside is a cozy atmosphere with soft lighting and seating available at tables, booths and at the bar.

We were automatically greeted and placed at a booth table. Our server, Mark, greeted us promptly and served up exceptionally through the night. He brought us a basket of warm bread and poured us glasses of water before taking our drinks. The riesling here was exceptionable.

Mark was superba t explaining the menu for us. I had to take a while because it it a huge menu, plus a sushi bar to boot. We started off getting for an appetizer a half dozen oysters. Plump and awesome. I got a couple of sushi items, the tuna tettaki and an order of salmon sashimi. The ponzu sauce was awesome and both the tuna and salmon were superbly fresh.

For the main meal, I decided on staying with my favs and getting the appetizer of the bucket of seafood. Good size bucket filled with shrimp, littlenecks and mussels served in an Old Bay seasoning broth…divine. My beau got the seafood combo consisting of the Maryland Crab Cake, swordfish, and shrimp. He thought it might have been more for the price but said that it tasted good.

Two of the managers came ofer to check if everything was good. Mark was always attentive to us, especially since I’m a condiment frea and demand so many things, like an abundance of pepper.

We decided to look upon the dessert menu but we were in really in the mood for strawberry shortcak but wasn’t there.
The staff were all working as a team which is effective and we sincerely enjoyed ourselves.

They offer special menus during the week and one of them, Wednesdays, all you can eat lobster for $39. We’ll soon be back here again.

tuna tettaki

freshest tuna, sliced thin and served with a yummy ponzu sauce

0ysters on the half shell

fresh and yummy oysters served with lemon, cocktail sauce and horseradish

Seafood Sushi Good For Kids

Skip Jacks  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/18/2014 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it and liked it.
Skip Jacks is located near the cities of Foxborough, South Foxboro, Mansfield, and Mansfield Center.
People found this by searching for: Skip Jacks, Skip Jacks Ma, Does Skip Jacks Foxboro Mass Have A Kids Menu, Skipjacks All You Can Eat Lobster, Lobster Specials Walpole Ma, Skip Jacks Foxborough, Skipjacks Foxboro Photo, and Skip Jacks Patriot Place.