Skyvue Restaurant

2.0 rating over 1 review
3230 Lebanon Church Rd
West Mifflin, PA 15122-1112

Skyvue Restaurant is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Pros
"Been going for years now and never once was unsatisfied the owners always come out and actually talk to u and ask how everything was for those with a bad review must be those who always complain love to go there always being my family great atmosphere gre"
"Nice warm friendly atmosphere. Reasonable prices. GOOD RANCH DRESSING "
"Had a family lunch after a christening for a party of 30. Waited almost two hours for food. One waitress for the first hour. Vegetable trays that were ordered weeks in advanced were only being cut while we waited for drinks. The waitress was rude, and our"
"Fast friendly staff, large portions of food and the atmosphere. I will b going back"
"Best food i had in a long time definitely going back"
"Worse service ever. We thought we would take our mother there for Mothers Day dinner. Understanding service in the past has been slow, we knew we would have to wait a little bit. But when four tables are sat after you and serviced their food before you go"
"They make things the way u like"
Cons
"There r no cons I give them two thumbs up"
"Horrible service. Owners we rude and disrespectful!"
"Didn't notice any "
Comments
"Try this place"
"No"
amyb1 photo

amyb1

Pittsburgh, PA
Skyvue Restaurant 2.0

NOT impressed

I was initially excited when I learned that Skyvue had reopened. I had eaten there several years previously and remembered the food as being excellent. I chose to go there for my birthday this year, so after some back to school shopping for my son we stopped there. The food was mediocre at best and the service was far below par. Our waitress took at least 2 cigarette breaks that I know of. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone else.

Skyvue Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/24/2013 - A diner from West Mifflin, PA tried it and didn't like it.
  • 05/08/2013 - A diner from Coraopolis, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 07/21/2013 - A diner from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/24/2013 - A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it and liked it.
  • 01/05/2014 - A diner from Mckeesport, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'They make things the way u like'
    Cons: 'None'
  • 01/09/2014 - A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it.
  • 01/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/03/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 02/25/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/11/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Worse service ever. We thought we would take our mother there for Mothers Day dinner. Understanding service in the past has been slow, we knew we would have to wait a little bit. But when four tables are sat after you and serviced their food before you go'
  • 07/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Best food i had in a long time definitely going back'
  • 07/20/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 10/12/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Fast friendly staff, large portions of food and the atmosphere. I will b going back'
    Cons: 'Didn't notice any '
    Comments: 'No'
  • 11/02/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 12/28/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Nice warm friendly atmosphere. Reasonable prices. GOOD RANCH DRESSING '
    Cons: 'None'
    Comments: 'Try this place'
  • 03/26/2015 - A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.
  • 03/27/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Been going for years now and never once was unsatisfied the owners always come out and actually talk to u and ask how everything was for those with a bad review must be those who always complain love to go there always being my family great atmosphere gre'
  • 08/29/2015 - A diner from Pittsburgh, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
Skyvue Restaurant is located near the cities of Dravosburg, Duquesne, Metairie, Port Vue, and Mckeesport.
People found this by searching for: Skyvue Restaurant Menu, Skyview In West Mifflin, Skyvue Restaurant, Skyvue Restaurant West Mifflin, Sky Vue Restaurant West Mifflin, Skyview Restaurant West Mifflin, and Skyview Restaurant West Mifflin Pa.