Skyvue Restaurant

2.0 rating over 1 review

412-469-1119

3230 Lebanon Church Rd ( )

West Mifflin, PA 15122-1112

Description: Skyvue Restaurant is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.
Tags: nothing yet.

Overall: 69%    Food: 88%    Service: 77%    Ambiance: 90%
Pros

• "Had a family lunch after a christening for a party of 30. Waited almost two hours for food. One waitress for the first hour. Vegetable trays that were ordered weeks in advanced were only being cut while we waited for drinks. The waitress was rude, and our"
  • "Fast friendly staff, large portions of food and the atmosphere. I will b going back"
  • "Best food i had in a long time definitely going back"
  • "Worse service ever. We thought we would take our mother there for Mothers Day dinner. Understanding service in the past has been slow, we knew we would have to wait a little bit. But when four tables are sat after you and serviced their food before you go"
  • "They make things the way u like"
Cons
  • "Horrible service. Owners we rude and disrespectful!"
  • "Didn't notice any "
  • "None"
Comments
  • "No"

Reviews for Skyvue Restaurant

• 1 review
  • First reviewed by amyb1
Skyvue Restaurant

2.0

NOT impressed

I was initially excited when I learned that Skyvue had reopened. I had eaten there several years previously and remembered the food as being excellent. I chose to go there for my birthday this year, so after some back to school shopping for my son we stopped there. The food was mediocre at best and the service was far below par. Our waitress took at least 2 cigarette breaks that I know of. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone else.

Skyvue Restaurant is located near the cities of Dravosburg, Duquesne, Metairie, Port Vue, and Mckeesport.
People found this by searching for: Skyview Restaurant West Mifflin, Skyvue Restaurant West Mifflin, Skyview Restaurant West Mifflin Pa, Skyvue Restaurant Menu, Www.Skyvuerestarant.Com, Sky Vue Restaurant West Mifflin, Skyvue Restaurant & Lounge West Mifflin, Skyvue Resturant 15122, and Skyvue Restaurant.

Westwood Bar & Grill