Call 12760 W Burleigh Rd
Brookfield, WI 53005-3159

Cuisine: Pub Food, American

Sluggo's Sports Bar & Grill is a Pub Food and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"This bar / restaurant is open for business. Good pub food! "
Leahhope0511 photo

Leahhope0511

Milwaukee, WI
Sluggo's Sports Bar & Grill 1.0

Waste of money and calories

Overpriced small overcooked yet greasy two piece fish fry with little flavor. Frozen overcooked bland potato pancakes. Ten bucks for the two piece fish fry! Tooooo much. Sat at bar. Boring bartender.

2 piece fish fry

Yuck. Not impressed.

eryngo photo

eryngo

Milwaukee, WI
Sluggo's Sports Bar & Grill 3.0

Your average corner bar

I’ve been stopping by here for the last several years… after volleyball for a pitcher of soda and their huge nachos, or just dropping in for their pizza (thin crust, nice and crispy thank you very much!) or fish fry on Friday nights. But I guess I now find this place worth mentioning because of my recent exposure to a multitude of pizzerias- some of my friends are bound and determined to make sure I find that pie… the one that will change my opinion that when you get down to it, pizza is just pizza.

Pizza

Just the way I like it (because I think excess bread/crust is a waste of space)… thin and crispy (but not Zaffiro’s thin, mind you… that would be ridiculous) with just enough cheese and not overladen with sauce. The kind of pizza that doesn’t require a fork and knife, and doesn’t leave you feeling like you just ate a bunch of toppings.

Pub Food Delivery American

Sluggo's Sports Bar & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Sluggo's Sports Bar & Grill is located near the cities of Elm Grove.
People found this by searching for: Sluggos Wauwatosa, Ellas Brookfield Wi, Sluggos Pizza Brookfield, Sluggo's In Milwaukee, Wi., Sluggo's Brookfield, Sluggos Brookfield, and Sluggo's Pizza Brookfield.