Snow Squall Restaurant

18 Ocean View Ave
South Portland, ME 04106-3009

Cuisine: American

Overall
Pros
"First start with the good which was the entertainment. I didn't catch his name one man on guitar/singing. Very good entertainment. Thank goodness because I ordered my drink 3 times and still didn't receive until we asked someone else to get it. My"
Cons
"Cons slow service so-so food. "
Comments
"Great place for a cocktail and listen to entertainment. Skip the food. "
Snow Squall Restaurant 2.0
February 20, 2008

world's smallest portions

This is so rediculous. We went here a few years back and we were so dissappointed. The menu sounds amazing but the meals were prepared by culinary students and they did all these fancy designs and made the food look so decorative,…

American

Snow Squall Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/19/2013 - A diner from Alpharetta, GA tried it and liked it.
  • 05/11/2013 - A diner from Kennebunk, ME tried it and liked it.
  • 08/26/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/25/2013 - A diner from Bangor, ME tried it and liked it.
  • 12/26/2013 - A diner from Ardsley, NY tried it.
  • 02/06/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 08/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'First start with the good which was the entertainment. I didn't catch his name one man on guitar/singing. Very good entertainment. Thank goodness because I ordered my drink 3 times and still didn't receive until we asked someone else to get it. My'
    Cons: 'Cons slow service so-so food. '
    Comments: 'Great place for a cocktail and listen to entertainment. Skip the food. '
  • 10/18/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Snow Squall Restaurant is located near the cities of Portland.
People found this by searching for: Snow Squall Restaurant, Snow Squall Restaurant South Portland Menu, Snow Squall Restaurant South Portland, Snow Squall Menu South Portland, Snow Squall Restaurant, South Portland, Me, Snow Squall Restaurant Menu, The Snow Squall Restaurant, and Snow Squall South Portland Maine Menu.