Snow Squall Restaurant

18 Ocean View Ave
South Portland, ME 04106-3009

Cuisine: American

Overall
Pros
"First start with the good which was the entertainment. I didn't catch his name one man on guitar/singing. Very good entertainment. Thank goodness because I ordered my drink 3 times and still didn't receive until we asked someone else to get it. My"
Cons
"Cons slow service so-so food. "
Comments
"Great place for a cocktail and listen to entertainment. Skip the food. "

American

Snow Squall Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/19/2013 - A diner from Alpharetta, GA tried it and liked it.
  • 05/11/2013 - A diner from Kennebunk, ME tried it and liked it.
  • 08/26/2013 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 11/26/2013 - A diner from Bangor, ME tried it and liked it.
  • 12/26/2013 - A diner from Ardsley, NY tried it.
  • 02/06/2014 - A diner from New York, NY tried it.
  • 08/31/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'First start with the good which was the entertainment. I didn't catch his name one man on guitar/singing. Very good entertainment. Thank goodness because I ordered my drink 3 times and still didn't receive until we asked someone else to get it. My'
    Cons: 'Cons slow service so-so food. '
    Comments: 'Great place for a cocktail and listen to entertainment. Skip the food. '
  • 10/19/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
Snow Squall Restaurant is located near the cities of Portland.
People found this by searching for: Snow Squall Menu South Portland, Snow Squall Restaurant Menu, The Snow Squall Restaurant South Portland, Snow Squall Restaurant South Portland Menu, The Snow Squall Restaurant, Snow Squall Restaurant, South Portland, Me, and Snow Squall Restaurant.