Sodak Shores

13514 Sodak Rd
Wilmot, SD 57279

Overall
Cons
"Ribeye was cooked perfect.we ordered.3zeasoned all we to fatty I'll still keep coming but hope that cut of me at is gone and ypur prime cut is back "

Dinner

Sodak Shores  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/20/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 09/15/2013 - A diner tried it.
  • 09/15/2013 - A diner from Burnsville, MN tried it.
  • 09/20/2013 - A diner from Northville, MI tried it.
  • 04/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
  • 06/15/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 07/04/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 10/11/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 01/23/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
  • 03/23/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/17/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/08/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Cons: 'Ribeye was cooked perfect.we ordered.3zeasoned all we to fatty I'll still keep coming but hope that cut of me at is gone and ypur prime cut is back '
  • 06/17/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
People found this by searching for: Sodak, Corona, Sd, Sodak Shores Steakhouse, Sodak Shores Steakhouse And Resort, Sodak Shores Menu, Sodak Shores, Sodak Shores Steakhouse Resort, and Sodak Shores Restaurant.