Sonoma

3.7 rating over 1 review
206 Worcester Rd
Princeton, MA 01541

Cuisine: Global, Gluten Free, Fusion

Sonoma is a Global, Gluten Free, and Fusion restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid more than $50.

Sonoma 2.0

I was surprised

I remember eating at Sonoma with my family years ago, and we had a very good dinner. So I thought I would buy a gift certificate for my parents this year. However, a three-minute conversation with a restaurant employee changed my mind. She was snotty and unhelpful and vague, all in three minutes. So even before I had completed the transaction, I cancelled it and said goodbye.

Global Good for groups Takeout

From OpenTable:

Sonoma offers the finest in Global Cuisine to produce a fusion of cultures and taste. Praised for innovative combinations of ingredients and imaginative presentations. Sonoma's menu changes constantly to provide only the freshest and most seasonable products.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Sonoma  Restaurant Reviews

Sonoma is located near the cities of East Princeton and Brooks.
People found this by searching for: Sonoma Princeton, Gluten Free Restaurants Near Me, Sonoma Restaurant Princeton Ma Reviews, Sonoma Princeton Ma Reviews, Where Can I Find A List Of Restaurants In Princeton,Ma.01541?, Sonoma Restaurant Princeton, and Sonoma Restaurant Princeton Ma.