Call 206 Worcester Rd
Princeton, MA 01541

Cuisine: Global, Gluten Free, Fusion

Sonoma is a Global, Gluten Free, and Fusion restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid more than $50.

Sonoma 2.0

I was surprised

I remember eating at Sonoma with my family years ago, and we had a very good dinner. So I thought I would buy a gift certificate for my parents this year. However, a three-minute conversation with a restaurant employee changed my mind. She was snotty and unhelpful and vague, all in three minutes. So even before I had completed the transaction, I cancelled it and said goodbye.

Sonoma 4.0
March 28, 2008

Excellent Food and Service

I have eaten at Sonoma's several times and the food has always been excellent. The menu is creative without being too outlandish. The portions are enough to satifsy without being overly stuffed.
Sonoma 4.0
January 13, 2008

Nice place... good food

I have eaten here several times with larger groups. The food was very good. The wait staff was excellent. I thought the prices were reasonable. They seem to have a good selection of specials each night. The restaurant was very clean.

Global Good for groups Takeout

From OpenTable:

Sonoma offers the finest in Global Cuisine to produce a fusion of cultures and taste. Praised for innovative combinations of ingredients and imaginative presentations. Sonoma's menu changes constantly to provide only the freshest and most seasonable products.

Owner? Claim The Menu

Sonoma  Restaurant Reviews

Sonoma is located near the cities of East Princeton and Brooks.
People found this by searching for: Sonoma Princeton, Gluten Free Restaurants Near Me, Sonoma Restaurant Princeton Ma Reviews, Sonoma Princeton Ma Reviews, Where Can I Find A List Of Restaurants In Princeton,Ma.01541?, Sonoma Restaurant Princeton, and Sonoma Restaurant Princeton Ma.