Diner Survey Results
0 reviews of Sopapilla's, first by you?
SOPAPILLA'S: A Taste of New Mexico. Owner Steve Dale hopes to bring to the south a taste of what he grew up on in New Mexico and Arizona.
- 05/18/2013 - A diner tried it.
- 08/28/2013 - A diner from Clarksville, TN tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.
Pros: 'Nice decore'
Cons: 'Terrible service, music way to loud, salsa tasted like cilantro, bar drinks grossly over-priced ( you should be arrested for your wine prices alone!). Food Luke warm when it hit the table, no flavor just spice'
- 04/07/2014 - A diner tried it.
- 04/20/2014 - A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
- 05/02/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
- 03/07/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.