352-343-7704

Tags: Diner, Delivery, and American

Reviews for Soup To Nuts

STay as far away as you can from Soup to Nuts Diner

Open letter to Soup to Nuts Diner,

On Sunday 1/11 at 2 pm we decided to try out Soup to Nuts for the 1st time (and our last) we entered the building and the busboy was sitting people and the busboy told us they were not allowed to give out booths and to our surprise the waitress outright called ma LIER at that point i called the busboy over and he ADMITTED he told me that in front of the waitress and she got even ruder then. We are about 50 years old and own 2 retail stores in Leesburg Florida and we would never run our business as low class as the owner of the business allows theirs to be run. We will strongly urge all our customers who request restaurant recommendations to go anywhere else but soup to nuts and give their money to a place that really wants it I also informed the waitress i would be posting our experience on the Internet and she dared me to so as promised we have and I should have not been surprised when seeing reviews of soup to nuts diner there were numerous unhappy ex customers of yours

Add/Show Comments (2)

Suop to Nuts restaurant

My wife and I had lunch a week ago at the Tavares, FL Soup to Nuts restaurant. We had good service and a very good meal. I had the meat loaf plate, it was hot and delicious. My wife had her favorite sandwich that was prepared just how she likes. We’re going back today. A friend mentioned that the split pea soup they serve is very good. I love split pea soup. SAVE US A BOOTH.