4.3 rating over 1 review
Call 1851 N Saint Paul Rd
Maplewood, MN 55109-4707

Cuisine: Chinese, Asian

South China Island Inn is a Chinese and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid between $10 and $25.

Overall
Pros
"Prices are reasonable I guess but stingy on servings especially the so called Buffett. I ordered chicken wings and eggrolls for my appetizer. I was very insulted when they brought me 2 chicken wings. I really understand why they are hurting in business. "
dereka photo

dereka

Saint Paul, MN
South China Island Inn 1.0

Terrible service, management and ownership leaves bad taste.

The food is good. The atmosphere not so good. The service TERRIBLE.
Watch out for this Money Sink buffet. They claim an all you can eat buffet for LUNCH and DINNER. The offer fresh single serve plates of items from the menu, the catch – they regulate how much you can order. How often you can order, and generally tend to provide any kind of customer service at all.
My glass of soda remained empty, I was denied the ability to order APPETIZERS, and the Owner and Manager threatened me.
This is a place to avoid!

Buffet

The buffet is a single serve order from the kitchen. With limits places on the availability of ordering. All you can eat, quickly will turn into – eat what you can in the order you ordered it.

Avoid this place like the plauge!

Chinese Delivery Asian

South China Island Inn  Restaurant Reviews

South China Island Inn is located near the cities of Landfall, Pine Springs, Oakdale, Woodbury, and Landfall Village.
People found this by searching for: South China Island Inn, South China Island Inn Maplewood Mn, Southchinaisland Menu Maplewood, South China Island Inn Menu, South China Island Restaurant, South China Island, South China Island Menu, and China Island Restaurant.