Southern Recipes Cafe

1381 W Campbell Rd
Richardson, TX 75080-2815

Cuisine: Sandwiches, Southern, Hamburgers

Southern Recipes Cafe is a Sandwiches, Southern, and Hamburgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Cheap and yummy "
"Good southern comfort food!!! Good size portions, reasonable prices, friendly services and family friendly:)"
"Plentiful portions with good taste and better value"
barrysgems photo

barrysgems

Dallas, TX
Southern Recipes Cafe 4.0

Great Find

Great food at resonable prices. Nice variety of dishes. The blackened chicken is one of my favorites, (choose the Alfredo sauce). Their fish dishes are wonderful, especially with the seafood wine sause (be sure to look on the specials whiteboard as there is usually salmon or trout, grilled or blackened with the seafood wine sause listed). Salad bar has always been fresh.

“No frills decor” means that the food comes first.

I have to run, getting hungry………….

P.S. let’s keep this place our secret………….

onesillygirl photo

onesillygirl

Frisco, TX
Southern Recipes Cafe 3.0

Wish I hadn't heard that!

First of all, let me say that I love this place and eat at Southern Recipe at least once if not twice a week. The food is great and service is always good. However, on my most recent visit I have the most unfortunate experience of hearing two servers arguing just inside the kitchen doors. It was embarrassing and uncomfortable for those of us that couldn’t help but hear (I was clear at the front – not even close to the doors). When I mentioned it to my server who was not involved she sighed and said it happened all the time. It bothered me to the point that I called back after I had left because as an owner, I’d want to know if this was going on in my establishment. I was asked to call back in 4 hours because they were too busy to take a message for the owner.

So for the food, I’d give 4.5 stars – go and definitely try it out. But when you factor in the “entertainment” I’d have to bring it down to 3. I may never dine-in there again. I leave my office to get away from the chaos, not to have to listen to someone else’s drama that should have happened far, far, far away from the customers earshot.

Chicken Fried Chicken

Light and tasty breading. Green beans were frozen. I could have skipped those. Yummy gravy. Salad bar is always the bomb.

Sandwiches Good for groups Takeout

Southern Recipes Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

• 09/28/2013 - A diner from Laredo, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 06/09/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 07/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 09/28/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/07/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/26/2015 - A diner tried it.
  • 06/01/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Cheap and yummy '
  • 07/08/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
Southern Recipes Cafe is located near the cities of Scott.
People found this by searching for: Southern Recipe, Southern Recipe Cafe, Southern Recipes Restaurants, Southern Recipe Richardson Tx, Southern Recipes Cafe Richardson, Southern Recipes Cafe, Southern Recipe Richardson, Southern Recipes Restaurant Richardson Tx, and Southern Recipe Cafe Richardson.