Soy House

414 W Bakerview Rd, Ste 112
Bellingham, WA 98226-8106

Neighborhoods: Guide Meridian
Cuisine: Vietnamese, Vegan

Soy House is a Vietnamese and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"They were actually closed when I arrived but they let me in and sent me off with wonderful wonton soup for my husband that was in the hospital:) that was awesome."
Cons
"I forgot the napkins:( no cons here:)"
mhmele photo

mhmele

Soy House 5.0

Fresh food

Vietnamese cuisine; the place is sparkling clean. The service was prompt and polite. The food was sooo tasty. My father wanted a larger bowl of an appetizer item; they accommodated him quickly and quietly. We enjoyed our meal there.

pannix photo

pannix

Soy House 4.0

Just keeps getting better

New menu and drink expansion. Still love the Bun dishes and the sandwiches.

Soy House 3.0
Soy House 5.0
March 20, 2010

Always just what I want.

I've yet to have a bad experience here. All the dishes I've tried - garlic-y hot soups, noodle dishes, curries, hot pots, pho, meat dishes, and traditional entrees have always been wonderful. The pizza (yes, pizza) is phenomenal.

Vietnamese Great! Friendly Service
Sun 11:00AM - 07:00PM
Mon-Sat 10:00AM - 09:00PM (Phone 360.393.3585)
paulm678348

0 useful

Soy House  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/09/2013 - A diner from Yakima, WA tried it and liked it.
  • 09/01/2013 - A diner tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 11/04/2013 - A diner from Portland, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'They were actually closed when I arrived but they let me in and sent me off with wonderful wonton soup for my husband that was in the hospital:) that was awesome.'
    Cons: 'I forgot the napkins:( no cons here:)'
India Grill Restaurant & Bar

Indian in Downtown Business District

People found this by searching for: Soy House Bellingham Menu, Soyhouserestaurant.Com, Soy House Bellingham Wa Menu, Soy House Bellingham Wa, The Soy House, Soyhouse Bellingham Wa, Soy House, Vietnamese Restaurant In Bellingham, Wa., and Soy House Bellingham.