360-393-3585

414 W Bakerview Rd, Ste 112 ( )

Bellingham, WA 98226-8106

Neighborhoods: Guide Meridian

View Hours
Description: Soy House is a Vietnamese and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Vietnamese, Great!, Friendly Service, Good For Kids, Vegan, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 4 users want to eat at Soy House
  • 1 user loves Soy House

Pros

• "They were actually closed when I arrived but they let me in and sent me off with wonderful wonton soup for my husband that was in the hospital:) that was awesome."
Cons
  • "I forgot the napkins:( no cons here:)"

Reviews for Soy House

• 4 reviews
  • First reviewed by mhmele

Fresh food

Vietnamese cuisine; the place is sparkling clean. The service was prompt and polite. The food was sooo tasty. My father wanted a larger bowl of an appetizer item; they accommodated him quickly and quietly. We enjoyed our meal there.

Add/Show Comments (2)

4.0

Just keeps getting better

New menu and drink expansion. Still love the Bun dishes and the sandwiches.

3.0

March 20, 2010

Always just what I want.

I've yet to have a bad experience here. All the dishes I've tried - garlic-y hot soups, noodle dishes, curries, hot pots, pho, meat dishes, and traditional entrees have always been wonderful. The pizza (yes, pizza) is phenomenal.

People found this by searching for: Soy House Bellingham Wa, Soy House Bellingham Menu, Soyhouse Bellingham Wa, Soy House, Soy House Bellingham, Vietnamese Restaurant In Bellingham, Wa., Soy House Bellingham Wa Menu, The Soy House, and Soyhouserestaurant.Com.

Featured in Bellingham