Spencer's Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Traditional, Seafood

JamesAlexander photo

Palm Springs, CA

Terrible Evening

I booked a table for 2 on Spencers outside patio well in advance. They called to confirm and I repeated the seating requirements. Again they said No Problem. I was taking a guest to the restaurant for a special occasion. Upon arriving several minutes prior to the reservation I was told that there were no tables outside – despite 2 empty tables visable – and that we would be seated in their lovely porch. This porch is like a lean to attached to a substandard mobile home and is not comfortable. The reservationist and the front desk help were arrogant. Rather than make my guest uncomfortable I opted to stay. The dinner was satisfactory, but their bait and switch tactic of promising an area of the re4staurnat and then not even coming close to honoring this confirmed request is fraululant. I wrote to the restaunant a monthg ago and have had no response. They obviuosly don’t value their customers. I have advised my friends to stay clear of Spencers.

American Traditional Seafood

Spencer's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Top 10 Palm Springs Restaurants, Historic Palm Spring Restraunts, Historic Tennis Club Palm Springs, Ca, Spencer's Palm Springs History, Old Tennis Club Resturant Palm Springs, Palm Springs Old Tennis Club Reatuarnt, Palm Springs Historic Restaurants, and Historic Tennis Club Palm Springs California.