Call 31891 Rancho California Rd
Temecula, CA 92591

Cuisine: Italian

Spuntino is a Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

ninathomas photo

ninathomas

El Centro, CA
Spuntino 4.0

Outstanding Food, Mediocre Service

We we’re on our way to girls night at a winery in Temecula and decide to catch a quick dinner on the way. This restaurant is located in the last shopping center bfore you hit wine country. The security guard in the shopping center was quick to identify it as the best place to eat in the complex and called it “Italian made by real Italians.”

We walked in and were told to sit where we liked. There was a loud man with an Italian accent walking around chatting with everybody. (I assumed he was the owner.) The waitress seemed really busy and inattentive (a major pet peeve of mine). Don’t be deceived by the tip, the service was bad, I just always tip 20% and higher if the service is sensational. Luckily, the food was TO DIE FOR! I had Pesto Gnochi and my friend had Cheese Ravioli with creamy tomato sauce. We both ate every drop. I even considered licking the plate, but thought better of it. That’s when I noticed we weren’t offered any bread, not even for purchase. (That was weird!)

We needed to leave soon and had trouble flagging down our vanishing server. The Italian man stopped by to check on us and we asked him to take our check. He did and brought it back qucikly. Despite the service, the food was so good I might actually go back.

Pesto Gnochi

Garlicy, basily goodness slathered all over little potatoe dumplings. I can only say it was DELICIOUS! My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Spuntino 4.0
September 11, 2009

Pizzeria Italia

one word... YUM! This pizza is so good - not quite Italian status, but close. The price is great & the services is good too. Clean place too (which helps)

Italian

Spuntino  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Spuntinos Temecula Coupons, Spuntenos Pizza Temecula Menu, Spuntino's Italian Temecula, Spuntino Temecula, Spuntino's Temecula, Spuntinos Temecula Menu, and Spuntinos Temecula.