St. Louis Bread Co.

636-379-0905

1300 Highway K ( )

O Fallon, MO 63366

Tags: Deli, Lunch, Breakfast, Good For Kids, Subs, Sandwiches, Bagels, Bakeries, Deli Food, and Delivery
  • 311 dishes entered by diners at St. Louis Bread Co.

Reviews for St. Louis Bread Co.

June 27, 2011

Bad Customer Service!!!

The food was great -- however, the problem was the lack of customer service. I walk with a cane. When I told the person at the counter I was having trouble getting the tray, another customer offered to help me. I told her it was theā€¦

October 10, 2008

Great place to grab lunch

This is one of my favorite places to eat at. Their bagels are delicious and I love their variety of soups, in the bread bowl, of course. My favorite on the menu is their Frontega Chicken panini, and with their u pick 2 you can't go wrong.

September 3, 2008

Great Place

This is one of our familie's favorite places to go. The bagels are always fresh and so are the other baked goods. The coffee is great and so is the service.

St. Louis Bread Co. is located near the cities of Dardenne Prairie, Ofallon, Lake Saint Louis, and Lake St Louis.
People found this by searching for: Bread Co In Ofallon Mo, St Louis Bread Co Ofallon Mo, St. Louis Bread Company O'fallon, Mo, St Louis Bread Company Menu, St.Louis Bread .Co Application, St Louis Bread Co, St Louis Bread Company O'fallon, and St Louis Bread Company O'fallon Mo.

Featured in O Fallon

Link to St. Louis Bread Co.

St. Louis Bread Co.  Restaurant Reviews