St Mary's Seafood & More

Neighborhoods: Southwood
Cuisine: Seafood

Overall
Pros
"I have never had seafood this good in all my 62 years! Thank god their in my neoighboorhood! You guys are a 10!!!!"
"Excellent all around"
Cons
"Absolutely no cons!!!"
Comments
"Everyone must experience this restaurant! I went and told my whole neighborhood and anyone else that would listen, how great the food and service is at their st. Augustine location!!"

Seafood OpenTable Reservations

St Mary's Seafood & More  Restaurant Reviews

• 01/01/2014 - A diner from Jacksonville, FL tried it.
  • 06/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Excellent all around'
    Cons: 'None'
  • 08/01/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'I have never had seafood this good in all my 62 years! Thank god their in my neoighboorhood! You guys are a 10!!!!'
    Cons: 'Absolutely no cons!!!'
    Comments: 'Everyone must experience this restaurant! I went and told my whole neighborhood and anyone else that would listen, how great the food and service is at their st. Augustine location!!'
  • 08/23/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.
  • 12/22/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/18/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.
St Mary's Seafood & More is located near the cities of College Park.
People found this by searching for: St. Marys Seafood Restaurant Jacksonville Fl, St Mary's Seafood Jacksonville Fl, St Marys Seafood Old St Augustine Rd, St Mary's Seafood Old St Augustine Rd, St Marys Seafood 32257 Menu, St Mary's Seafood And More Jacksonville, St Marys Seafood Jacksonville Fl, and Sams Seafood Old St Augustine.