Call 3132 Highway 278 Nw
Covington, GA 30014-2304

Cuisine: American, Steakhouse

Overall
Pros
"My bad experience is the waitress they are not friendly..I had one to ask in a forstrated voice, wil there be all..when we reorder side order of rice and sweet potatoes in a bowl. If they get rid of the bad waitress I think this resturant will be a greatl"
"Good food"
Cons
"Nothing"
Stalvey's Restaurant & Lounge 4.0
July 31, 2010

Sometimes

Stalvey's is my husband's favorite. I enjoy eating there too most of the time. Sometimes there is an annoying customer in there that bothers others while they are having lunch. I want mention any names, but they would not be allowed in…
Stalvey's Restaurant & Lounge 3.0
November 17, 2008

Stalveys Restaurant & Lounge

Great place to eat and have drinks. they accomadate partys large or small.the food was very good and plenty to fill you up. they serve different types of food. i would recommend this restraunt.
Stalvey's Restaurant & Lounge 3.0
December 4, 2007

A+

This place is THE place to go for ribs!!! The service is decent, and the prices are ok. The ribs are excellent, and I would definitely recommend this place to anyone that is a rib lover!

American Steakhouse

Stalvey's Restaurant & Lounge  Restaurant Reviews

Stalvey's Restaurant & Lounge is located near the cities of Oxford and Porterdale.
People found this by searching for: Stalvey's Covington Ga, Stalveys Covington, Stalvey's Restaurant Menu, Stalvey's Covington Ga Menu, Stalvey's Restaurant & Lounge, Stalvey's Menu Covington Ga, and Stalvey's Covington Menu.