812-424-8882

1101 Harmony Way ( )

Evansville, IN 47720

Neighborhoods: Hilltop

Description: Stan's Original Una Pizza West is a Pizza, Sandwiches, and Subs restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Pizza, Sandwiches, Subs, Good for groups, Good For Kids, and Takeout
  • 1 dish entered by diners at Stan's Original Una Pizza West

Overall: 95%    Food: 100%    Service: 93%    Ambiance: 86%
Pros

• "We order from here at least once a week and they are AMAZING! the people are AMAZING as well. They know what we want and call us by name. They are definitely the Westside's top pizza joint! Aces in our books!"
  • "Good food"
Cons
  • "Loaded pizza didn't have any olives :( I know it sounds meniscual, but it's my favorite part. The pizza was also a little overcooked. "

Reviews for Stan's Original Una Pizza West

Great pizza experience!

My husband and I were at Hilltop on Friday and while we were waiting for the door to open, he mentioned that its been awhile since we had a UNA pizza and he was craving one from Stan’s Original UNA Pizza West which is right across the street. I called and requested certain items on the pizza and it was delivered earlier than we expected, which was great. It was everything we wanted including the extra sauce. While the sauce is spicier than we were used to, it was excellant and I’m sure the leftovers will be great also. The price was better than expected too.

Large Special Loaded

The pizza came with all the ingredients we asked for at a great price for a UNA pizza. The crust was crunchy and not soggy. Cost of delivery was only $3.00.

Absolutely great

My wife and I were on the west side of town visiting our son and decided to pick up a pizza and take home. We live on the extreme north side of town 15 miles away. We remembered a pizza place across from the Hilltop and decided to give it a try. Best decision we made in years. We had forgot what a real old fashioned Una Pizza tasted like. It is now our only pizza place even though it is a long commute. Old school pizza thin crust and absolutely delicious…blows the chain pizza places away!!!

Large Special Loaded

Forgot what a real pizza tasted like until I stopped by here.

People found this by searching for: Stan's Original Una Pizza West Evansville, In, Pizza Evansville In, Stans Una Pizza Menu, Stans Una Pizza Evansville Menu, Stans Una Pizza Evansville In Menu, Stans Una Pizza, and Stans Una Pizza Evansville In.

Featured in Evansville