206-763-1660

5513 Airport Way S ( )

Seattle, WA 98108

Neighborhoods: Georgetown

View Hours
Description: Stellar Pizza , Ale & Cocktails is a Pizza, Italian Sandwiches, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.
Tags: Pizza, Georgetown, Italian Sandwiches, American, Delivery, Good For Kids, Vegan, Takeout, and Good for groups
  • 2 dishes entered by diners at Stellar Pizza , Ale & Cocktails
  • 1 user wants to eat at Stellar Pizza , Ale & Cocktails
Tips:
  • The restaurant stays family friendly until 9pm, at which time the place usually starts attracting an older, beer-guzzling crowd.
  • On some Saturday evenings, Stella's staff shoos diners out of the pool room and turns the pizza joint into a live-music venue.
Diner Log for Stellar Pizza , Ale & Cocktails:
  • 03/07/2014 - A diner tried it and liked it.

Reviews for Stellar Pizza , Ale & Cocktails

3.0

STELLA! Your pizza is not so good...

I went to Stellar for lunch with some co-workers, and ordered the daily slice-and-salad lunch special.

The Good: Nice upbeat decor. They played a Green Day mix, and even included the hidden track from “Dookie”. We had plenty of food with our servings. It was cheap, and relatively close to my office. And I thought our waitress was kinda cute.

The Not-So-Good: The food itself wasn’t too great. I had the pepperoni pizza and a side caesar salad, and neither were anything special. I am one of those who likes less sauce on my pizza, and I thought my slice had too much. The salad bore a passing resemblence to what Caesar was supposed to be, but the only Caesar that I have had that was worse came from my company cafeteria. Pagliacci’s pizza and salad are both superior in my opinion. But since Stellar is one of the few places that could pass a health inspection in Georgetown, I guess it will have to do.

Good food, good flavors

I love the food at Stellar. I love the flavors that are left in my mouth hours later.

My favorite is the Turkey Pesto sandwich. On a toasted ciabatta, with red onions and cheese. Hmmm. I can usually only eat half, and the 2nd have is delicious when reheated in the oven later.

My husband’s favorite is the Chicken Cordon Bleu pizza. Their pizza dough is very tasty. Just the right mix of chewy & crunchy.

He also likes that they’ve got a deal on beer on Monday nights. You’ll find him there every week.

Hot Turkey Pesto Sandwich

I love this sandwich. It’s consistently tasty, just a touch of red onion and cheese. Even great when reheated the next day.

3.0

pizza and tatoos

Stellar is a wacky pizza joint in Georgetown. All the waitresses are dressed in black and have all kinds of tatoos, piercings, dyed hair, etc. The interior is equally interestingly decorated – but they do serve a pretty good pizza. My favorites are the veggie ones. All pizzas are 16" with 8 slices. They also serve some really good sandwiches and salads.

Hot Turkey Pesto Sandwich

delicious hot sandwich with provolone and turkey

Georgetowner Pizza

a standard choice for pizza

June 11, 2012

Love this place! We came in around 9pm

Love this place! We came in around 9pm and were seated promptly - and the menu is perfectly expansive. Enough vegetarian options to choose from, as well as great salads...and of course, the pizza was incredible. My favorite part of the…

October 30, 2010

Love it

love the Greek salad,,, easily one of my favs in the city

June 15, 2010

Pizza in Georgetown

We came here for a late dinner after picking friends from the airport. It was open late and conveniently located just south of town. We arrived around 9pm and was promptly seated. They were pretty busy but there were open table as well…

Stellar Pizza , Ale & Cocktails is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Wallingford.
People found this by searching for: Stellar Pizza Menu, Stella Restaurant Seattle, Stellar Pizza, Menu Stella Pizza Georgetown, Stellar Pizza Georgetown, Stella Pizza Georgetown Seattle, Superior Pie Seattle, and Stellar Pizza And Ale Reviews 2014.

Mee Sum Pastry