Stellar Pizza , Ale & Cocktails

5513 Airport Way S
Seattle, WA 98108

Neighborhoods: Georgetown
Cuisine: Pizza, Italian Sandwiches, American

Stellar Pizza , Ale & Cocktails is a Pizza, Italian Sandwiches, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

uscar photo

uscar

Stellar Pizza , Ale & Cocktails 3.0

STELLA! Your pizza is not so good...

I went to Stellar for lunch with some co-workers, and ordered the daily slice-and-salad lunch special.

The Good: Nice upbeat decor. They played a Green Day mix, and even included the hidden track from “Dookie”. We had plenty of food with our servings. It was cheap, and relatively close to my office. And I thought our waitress was kinda cute.

The Not-So-Good: The food itself wasn’t too great. I had the pepperoni pizza and a side caesar salad, and neither were anything special. I am one of those who likes less sauce on my pizza, and I thought my slice had too much. The salad bore a passing resemblence to what Caesar was supposed to be, but the only Caesar that I have had that was worse came from my company cafeteria. Pagliacci’s pizza and salad are both superior in my opinion. But since Stellar is one of the few places that could pass a health inspection in Georgetown, I guess it will have to do.

Jevo photo

Jevo

Stellar Pizza , Ale & Cocktails 5.0

Good food, good flavors

I love the food at Stellar. I love the flavors that are left in my mouth hours later.

My favorite is the Turkey Pesto sandwich. On a toasted ciabatta, with red onions and cheese. Hmmm. I can usually only eat half, and the 2nd have is delicious when reheated in the oven later.

My husband’s favorite is the Chicken Cordon Bleu pizza. Their pizza dough is very tasty. Just the right mix of chewy & crunchy.

He also likes that they’ve got a deal on beer on Monday nights. You’ll find him there every week.

Hot Turkey Pesto Sandwich

I love this sandwich. It’s consistently tasty, just a touch of red onion and cheese. Even great when reheated the next day.

jetleigh photo

jetleigh

Stellar Pizza , Ale & Cocktails 3.0

pizza and tatoos

Stellar is a wacky pizza joint in Georgetown. All the waitresses are dressed in black and have all kinds of tatoos, piercings, dyed hair, etc. The interior is equally interestingly decorated – but they do serve a pretty good pizza. My favorites are the veggie ones. All pizzas are 16" with 8 slices. They also serve some really good sandwiches and salads.

Hot Turkey Pesto Sandwich

delicious hot sandwich with provolone and turkey

Georgetowner Pizza

a standard choice for pizza

Pizza Georgetown Italian Sandwiches
Mon-Thu 11:00AM - 12:00AM

Stellar Pizza , Ale & Cocktails  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/07/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 05/18/2014 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Stellar Pizza , Ale & Cocktails is located near the cities of Vancouver, Capitol Hill, Madrona, Madison Park, and Broken Arrow.
People found this by searching for: Stellar Pizza Georgetown, Stella Restaurant Seattle, Did Stellar Pizza In Georgetown Close, Superior Pie Seattle, Stellar Pizza Menu, Stellar Pizza, Stellars Pizza Seattle, Stellarpizza.Com, and Menu Stella Pizza Georgetown.