Steve & John's Steak & Seafood

Newport News, VA 23608

Neighborhoods: McIntosh
Cuisine: Steakhouse, American, Steak

Overall
Pros
"Everything is good"
Steve & John's Steak & Seafood 1.0
November 20, 2010

Very disappointed

terrible restaurant! Went for a family birthday and was so disappointed I am calling to talk to a owner on Monday. I was out of water and had our waitress walk by us twice without filling it up. She also did not fill it up after bringing…
Steve & John's Steak & Seafood 4.0
October 7, 2009

Probably alright to try

I rated this thinking it was Steve's Steakhouse. Anyways, my mistake. Now I can't remove the review, so I'll just say that from the other reviews, it sounds good.
Steve & John's Steak & Seafood 4.0
May 22, 2009

Steve and John's

Steve and Johns is a family owned restaurant located on Jefferson Ave in Newport News, VA.\r This was my parents favorite place to go for all occasions.\r They have good food at great prices and everything tastes home made.

Steakhouse Delivery American

Steve & John's Steak & Seafood  Restaurant Reviews

• 03/23/2013 - A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it and liked it.
  • 06/29/2013 - A diner from Manassas, VA tried it.
  • 08/29/2013 - A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 02/26/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
    Pros: 'Everything is good'
  • 03/14/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.
Steve & John's Steak & Seafood is located near the cities of New Market.
People found this by searching for: Steve And John's Restaurant Newport News, Steve& Johns Restaurant, Steve & John's Steak & Seafood, Steve Johns New House, Steve & John's Restaurant, Steve And Johns Newport News, and Steve And Johns Newport News Va.